You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Problems/Complaints

Cash credits not provided for articles approved

On 10th June, 2 of my articles got approved and didn't receive any cash credits. In the alert section, I can see that one of my articles had cash credits and it got removed later.

Editors kindly help on this issue. Please refer to the link mentioned below for the article.

https://www.indiastudychannel.com/resources/178762-types-of-letters-regarding-employment

https://www.indiastudychannel.com/resources/178008-counting-whales-from-space
    As per the new policy announced by the webmaster, ISC is going to be a full-fledged academic channel. So they are encouraging articles regarding education only. So Cash Credits will be given to those articles which are related to the education field. Other articles may be accepted for publication without any CC. You can go through the following thread for the details
    Important changes to ISC
    You can also go through the following thread in which the same question is clarified.
    Cash credits for resource not recieved

drrao
    always confident

Ann Wilson,

Dr. Rao is right. Please focus on the academic niche for earning cash credits for articles.

When you make a commitment, you create hope. When you keep a commitment you create trust! ~ John C. Maxwell

Thank you, Dr. Rao, and Vandana for your valuable responses. And I think one of my articles will come under the educational purpose. It explains the types of letters in the field of employment. This article will be useful for the students in the placement and training sessions.
    --Time is money--
    Benjamin Franklin

Ann Wilson,

I'll just have a word with Tony Sir and refer the article to him. Please wait.

When you make a commitment, you create hope. When you keep a commitment you create trust! ~ John C. Maxwell

Sure Vandana.
    --Time is money--
    Benjamin Franklin

Ann Wilson

The cash credits have been added now. The article was getting a bit of traffic and the possibility of it getting much better traffic cannot be ruled out. Hence I have added some more words to the title, tuned the summary, and instead of the bulleted points, I have put each type of letter in h2 heading tags. Please keep the changes in mind for future articles for SEO purposes. Also, note that providing links to relevant pages of ISC is a good step as the inter-connection may keep the reader within the site for a while instead of simply exiting after reading the article.

Thank you, Vandana.

Sure. I'll try to adapt these changes in the coming articles.

--Time is money--
    Benjamin Franklin

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.