You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Announcements

Article contest on "Online learning"

Dear members,

It's time for an article contest and get some cash prizes. The topic of this article contest is "Online Learning".

Here are some sample topic lines on which you can think of writing. Remember these topics are just a guideline and not meant to restrict you. You can choose from these topic sentences or write on a topic sentence belonging to the "Online Learning" or "Online Teaching" category.

Some list of topics to write upon are:

1. Top 10 online teaching platforms
    2. Top 10 online teaching software
    3. Top 10 online learning tools
    4. Review of XYZ online teaching software
    5. How to make online learning interesting?
    6. Review of software for online classroom teaching
    7. Best tools for online tuition
    8. Compare "Software A" with "Software B" (online teaching software)

We recommend writing a minimum 1,000 words for each article, even though it is not mandatory for participating in the contest.

Give as many internal links as possible to other relevant articles in ISC.

You can link to the official websites of various software mentioned in your article. Link to them using the website or software name as the anchor text instead of using keywords as anchor text.

Prizes

First Prize: INR 500/-
    Second Prize: INR 250/-
    Third Prize: INR 100/-

Last Date of Submission: 20-June-2020.

Before you submit the article, submit your topic below in as a response. This will ensure that too many people will not post on the same topic. Multiple entries by different members on the same topic is acceptable as long as the content and structure are not identical.

After you submit the article, you must submit a link to your article by editing your response where you mentioned your topic selection. Articles which are not linked from this thread may not be considered by editors while reviewing.
    My topic is " How to make online classroom more interesting for the students?"
    Sanjeev

" The two most important days in your life are the day when you are born and the day you find out why? "
    – Mark Twain

I would like to write on the topic of online sites that offer read-along books/videos. Since reading is a part of learning and these sites help to develop vocabulary and also include GK books, I hope that it is an acceptable topic.
    When you make a commitment, you create hope. When you keep a commitment you create trust! ~ John C. Maxwell

I want to write on "Top 10 online learning tools".

Please let me know whether a participant can submit articles on other topics listed above.

Can I write an article on:
    Some important tips to start online classes

Let me know is it an acceptable topic? Many parents and school leaders are not aware of what they have to do for online classes. So, I want to write an article on this topic.

Honesty is the best policy.

Review on xyz online teaching app. I will write my article on this topic.
    Lead the leader

I wish to write an article on "How to make online learning/online teaching effective and interesting?".

Update: I have posted my article today 19 th June 2020. : How to make online teaching and learning interesting

Vandana, this topic is fine. Videos or ebooks on websites are an integral part of online learning. So please go ahead. Rest of the members are also requested to submit the entries they mentioned here, quickly.
    Live life Kingsize!

In which category should we submit the article? I have submitted my first article in the general category.

It is my suggestion that these articles should be submitted in the education category. But there is no option to submit these types of article. If there is a miscellaneous option in the education category, it would be better.

Honesty is the best policy.

Kindly tell if multiple entries by a single participant are allowed or we have to specifically post one entry per person.
    Let's enlighten paths with the ray of knowledge.
    Monika Kushwaha

Responses to queries #699498 and #699499
    #699498:
    Yes, you are correct, there is no appropriate category under education for these kinds of articles. We will have an internal discussion as to whether a separate category for such articles can be created or not. However, as deadline for this contest is close enough, you can submit your article under study abroad category of education, if your article consists of online courses to be done abroad. You can put in under short term courses of education, if your online learning is involved in a short term course of less than a year. For others you can think of Computer and technology section under Articles/Knowledge Sharing, if it is appropriate. If all these categories doesn't match your article, then you can write under general category.
    #699499:
    Yes, you can submit multiple entries. Just keep certain things in mind. Put valid links to all your articles and all in one response. Mention all the topics that you wish to write upon in a single response before you actually submit the articles.

Live life Kingsize!

My topic is-

How to make online learning more interactive

My entry for the contest-

How to make online learning more interactive

My topic is

Crises of Corona in teaching-learning process and solved by online learning

My entry is

crises-of-corona-in-teaching-learning-process-and-solved-by-online-learning

I want to write on the topic mentioned below:

Online Learning in India with Swayam - India's government portal with certified courses.

Update 14/6/2020
    I have submitted my article for editor review and as contest entry
    How to learn government recognised courses through online learning?.

I have put it under Useful Websites category. Do let me know, if I need to change the same.

My topic is "Top 7 Tips for Effective Online Teaching"

visit indiastudychannel.com/resources/178867-top-seven-tips-for-online-teaching

My topics-
    How do students cheat during online exam

How to apply online for courses at Swayam website of Indian government

Thanks.
    Regards:
    Nidhi

My Entry

The Major Benefits Of Online Learning

My topic for this contest is "Challenges and joys of online teaching and learning of secondary school children"

My articles-
    1. Best online learning to read tools for children
    2. StoryWeaver: a unique online reading and vocabulary improvement website
    3. Will also be writing on - Common problems and mistakes to avoid for online teaching learning classes.
    -submitted on 19th June: Common problems and mistakes to avoid for online teaching learning classes

When you make a commitment, you create hope. When you keep a commitment you create trust! ~ John C. Maxwell

Sachin, we will contact webmasters and let you know what to do.
    Live life Kingsize!

I will be writing on the topics,
    1. Top 10 online learning apps in India
    2. Vedantu – a top online learning platform that teaches live
    3. How to become an online teacher at Vedantu

Patience and perseverance pays

My topic for this contest
    My view on usefulness and problems in Online learning

Dear ISC Editor team,

Please allow me to write on the the Topic : Career Opportunities in E-Learning or Online Education Field"

Life is God's Gift !! Appreciate Life !! Thank you Universe !!

My articles

1. How to conduct an online learning session

2. Top 5 free video conferencing apps to conduct online classes

My entry
    Top 4 institutes offering MCA courses online

Sachin, your permissions were removed and restored in multiple times for reasons known to you.

I am restoring your permission one more time so that you can give it another try. Please ensure you adhere to the rules and present a high quality article after several rounds of quality check yourself.

regards,
    Tony John
    Webmaster - IndiaStudyChannel.com

I will submit articles on following topics

Top 10 learning apps for kids in India
    Top 10 learning apps for kids in USA
    Top 5 apps for teachers
    5 fun activities to make online classes interesting for Kindergarten to Primary school Children (I have submitted this article under children's world, hope that is appropriate. Else let me know, I change it to education)

Sri Vetri
    Spread Positivism

Thank you Tony John sir for restoring my permission to post
    I'll make sure that this must not happen again in future.

Here's my entry for the article contest,

Online Learning V/s Offline Learning

Let's enlighten paths with the ray of knowledge.
    Monika Kushwaha

I am interested to submit an article about the online spoken English class.

My submission:

Useful Websites for Online Spoken English Course

shampasaid

My entry for online learning
    Review on Byjus-an online platform providing education.

Lead the leader

My entries for the contest are:

e-Pathshala: An Initiative of Government of India for Online Learning

Top 15 Online Learning and Doubt Solving Apps for Competitive Exams

This is my entry for the online learning contest -
    12 Online apps for teachers for online teaching

Knowledge is power.

It is to inform the Webmaster that I submitted my article on 20th June, but made a small blunder. As I do not frequently write articles, I failed to click the publish button. I noticed it after midnight of the submission date, and then, I had published the article. I accept my fault and request you to consider the write-up for the contest. It's my mistake, so whatever will be your decision that is acceptable to me.
    shampasaid

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.