You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Winners

Topic based TOW contest for the week 31st May to 06th on the topic- Blackboard- Winners!

We are now announcing the winners of the topic based Thread of the Week contest for the week 31st May to 06th June '20 on the topic Blackboard.

Not only was the number of entries encouraging but the way our members had let their creativity tread into unexpected canvasses was also heartening. We must say that almost all the entries in this contest had food for thought and was well conceived and mostly well written too. That being the situation, deciding the winners was not an easy task. Having read and assessed all the entries, the awards have been decided as follows-

Winners-
    We have decided to declare two winners and they are-
    Vandana for the thread Tickling tastebuds, exciting displays, disappointing notices….blackboard alerts and

Monika Kushwaha for the entry Black, Yes I absorb a complete era

Special Prizes

1. Venkiteswaran for his thread Blackboard to Backlit board- race or racial

2. Varghese for his entry Edify your mind to hallmark a Blackboard for blissful living

3. Shampa Sadhya for the thread Blackboard highlights the beauty of contrast

The winners will receive a cash reward of Rs 60/- and 60 points each, the special prize winners will receive Rs 40/- and 40 points each.

All other eligible entries will also receive enhanced points and cc.

Friends, please join me in congratulating the winners.
    My hearty congratulations to Vandana madam and Ms Monika Kushwaha for winning the thread of the week contest 31st May to 6th June. I also want to congratulate Mr Venkiteswaran , Mr Varghese and Ms Shampa Sadhya for winning special prize of TOW contest.
    Honesty is the best policy.

Congrats all the winners...topic of the contest was interesting and the threads we're really nice to read.
    Sanjeev

" The two most important days in your life are the day when you are born and the day you find out why? "
    – Mark Twain

My heartiest thanks to Saji Ganesh sir for choosing my thread and many many congratulations to Vandana Ma'am, Venkiteswaran Sir, Varghese and Shampa Sadhya for being the winner and special prize winners respectively.
    I have read all the threads and I must say that all of them are outstanding in nature.
    Congrats once again.

Let's enlighten paths with the ray of knowledge.
    Monika Kushwaha

Congratulations to Vandana and Monika Kushwaha ,winners of Topic based TOW contest for the week 31st May to 06th on the topic- Blackboard.
    I congratulate the special prize winners Varghese and Shampa Sadhya.
    I appreciate all other particpants in this wel participated TOW contest.

Congratulations to the winners of this contest Vandana and Monika for their excellent presentation of their views on the topic Blackboard. I like to wish Venkateswarian, Varghese, and Shampa for their prize winning contributions to the contest. Well done members, keep it up.

After reading the thread of Vanadana I thought that she is going to win the TOW award. Now that has become the reality. Worthy threads are selected for awards. Congratulations to all the winners. I hope and wish that all the winners will continue their good work and win many more awards in the coming days. I wish them all the best. I appreciate the jury for selecting the best threads for awards.
    drrao
    always confident

The month end theme based contest always evokes a good response and this time as the topic was very interesting, many people participated in it. We enjoyed participating in this contest and there were so many good entries out of which now some of the top ranking ones are selected for award and I wholeheartedly congratulate all the winners in the respective categories. Well done and keep contributing in ISC. All the best.
    Knowledge is power.

This was a thread where we could see huge participation by the members. Congratulations to the winners and special prize winners for remarkable thoughts engraved through words in your threads.
    Lead the leader

My best wishes and hearty congratulations to Vandana and Monika Kushwaha for jointly winning the thread of the week contest 31st May to 6th June. And good to see a new member making strides with great contributions. I am also impressed with Venkiteswaran , Varghese and Shampa Sadhya for winning special prize of TOW contest through their great contributions.
    K Mohan @ Moga
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

I congratulate all the outstanding contributors Vandana, Monika Kushwaha, Venkiteswaran, Varghese, and Shampa Sadhya, who are awarded the prizes for their good work. Well done and keep up the spirit.
    Thoughts exchanged is knowledge gained.

Congratulations to Vandana Ma'am and Monika for winning the Topic based TOW contest. I really liked the thread "Tickling tastebuds, exciting displays, disappointing notices...blackboard alerts". I also congratulate all the special prize winners in the same contest.
    Padmini

Living & Learning- simultaneous processes!

My congratulations to all the winners of the TOW contest. The winning threads and the special entries are wonderful and all the other entries are well-written focusing on the various aspects associated with a Blackboard. It's nice to see that a lot of members have participated in the contest. Well done members and keep it up.
    Sankalan

"Life is easier when you enjoy what you do"

Happy to have my entry selected as the joint winner, congratulations to Monika Kushwaha for her winning entry, and to Venkiteswaran, Varghese, and Shampa Sadhya for their prizes as well.

Thanks, everyone for your congratulatory wishes and appreciation.

When you make a commitment, you create hope. When you keep a commitment you create trust! ~ John C. Maxwell

I congratulate all the winners for their respective awards. Undoubtedly, all the write-ups are appreciable. I loved reading all of them as well as I must appreciate the rest of the threads too. Everyone has come up with a meaningful viewpoint.

I thank, ISC, for my award and thanks to all the members for their wishes.

shampasaid

Congratulations to the winners Vandana and Monika Kushwaha for their outstanding concept and thoughts. I would also like to thank the special prize winners Venkiteswaran and Shampa Sadhya who have also been awarded for their good thoughts. Thank you ISC and the contest jury for selecting my entry as one of the special prize winners. It is welcoming to see more entries for the month-end TOW contest. Just felt 2 short to reach 25 entries but every entry had good thought and theme for the word "Blackboard". I hope to see more participation and thought-provoking entries in other contest also. All the best to every member.
    “The most important thing in life is to learn how to give out love, and to let it come in." — Morrie Schwartz

The cash credits and points to the winners have been credited.

Enhanced points and cc to all the other eligible threads have also been credited.

“The door to wisdom is knowing yourself." Anonymous

My hearty congratulations to Vandana mam and Monika Kushwaha for being declared as the winners of the topic based thread of the week contest. I also congratulate all the special prize winners.
    Regards
    Rizwan

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.