You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Actors

Tragic death of Sushant Singh Rajput

It was shocking to see the news online just now of the death of Sushant Singh Rajput. It is reported that he hanged himself, but this is yet to be confirmed. His most memorable roles that I loved were in Kai Po Che, M.S. Dhoni: The Untold Story and Chhichhore.

May his soul rest in peace.
    It is suicide. The reasons are not known. A good actor and a bad end to his life. We don't know what are the troubles he was facing. I have seen MS Dhoni and the actor did very well in that. May God bless him with all peace to his soul.
    drrao
    always confident

Very sad news to hear . Shocked to know a talented actor has left his race of life in middle that to due to committing suicide. Whatever be the reason one should not take such drastic steps instead should find for solutions.
    There are some things that money just cannot buy, like manners, morals and intelligence.

Really shocking that the most handsome and talented actor who shot into fame with MS Dhoni and captivated his audience to his fold has committed suicide and no more. Life is always with good and bad period and that should not deter the confidence and the person like Shushant has bright future and his end came with such a drastic step.
    K Mohan @ Moga
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

Indeed a shocking news for everyone. This year it's the third huge loss to the film industry.
    As per the news says that he was in depression for past six months. Although after doing so strong roles and an epic character every time played by him in the movies doesn't justify his suicide.
    If he was in so much depression that he committed suicide it must be the final stage of depression. Then, why wasn't he helped and cured by his close friends and doctors.
    A memorable role played by him in chhichhore where he gave a lesson on suicide himself and then committing the same isn't justified at all.
    Few days back his manager Disha also committed suicide. Reports are telling that both incidents may be related.

Whatever it was it was certainly sorrowful. Industry has lost a true gem and an epic actor. He will always be remembered.

Let's enlighten paths with the ray of knowledge.
    Monika Kushwaha

Film industry has lost many of its actors this year, whether it is Kannada or Hindi films. Just a week back famous Kannada actor Chiru expired, with massive heart attack and now we got this one more shocking news. It is indeed a sad news for the film industry, this year through pandemic and the loss of great actors.
    R.I.P

Lead the leader

Deaths are happening everyday everywhere. But it is irony that we are saddened or shocked only when w hear death of someone we are familiar have heard about.
    Death is an irreparable loss to the close family of the diseased. Only time can hide and heal that loss. For all others that is only just a person in the world. But to someone that person would be the world itself.
    Bhagavt Gita teaches us about the inevitability of Death and how to accept it philosophically as the soul is eternal. Knowing this inevitability one has to live his life accordingly without ego and pride about himself knowing that all wealth and even the body are only short-lived.

In a day, there are many deaths. Why should we give importance to this actor's death? Why should we discuss whether he committed suicide or died naturally? If he had committed suicide, he was a coward to do so. Should we discuss it in this forum? Anyway, May his soul RIP.
    No life without Sun

It is very sad news. He was just 34 years. He was in depression. It's upsetting to see him meeting such a fate. He was a good actor. Recently only I saw his film Kedarnath. He started his career from the TV serial and reached this level and when he was getting famous he committed suicide.
    Sanjeev

" The two most important days in your life are the day when you are born and the day you find out why? "
    – Mark Twain

I'm shocked to know that Sushant Singh Rajput is no more. He was only 34 years old. Why did he commit suicide is still unknown. I saw him in PK as a new face on the silver screen. I did not know what's the name of that actor but he impressed me a lot in his short role, especially his voice and dialogue delivery. MS Dhoni was his best film. All his fans are in shock.

May his soul rest in peace.

It is a sad news. Suicide is an extreme action that some people take in their lives. He was doing good in the industry and prima facie there are no reasons why he would go for such a measure. I also join everyone in seeking rest for the soul of the deceased.
    Thoughts exchanged is knowledge gained.

As we are coming across so many obituary references pertaining to Sushant it is felt that his decision to end the life was so abrupt as those who worked him closely never expressed his dissatisfaction over the life and thus it has become more shocking and shivering to hear the sudden death. Moreover he was also so kind and reached out to those who required his help. The way he donated one crore to the Kerala CM Relief fund has prompted Pinaryi Vijayan to condole his death. The smiling face, the awesome personality which is all required for the self made actor when he dies suddenly the youth are dumbstruck.
    K Mohan @ Moga
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

I have observed his mellowed and matured performance in PK and was happy that another actor of calibre has joined the industry. But now with his untimely death (suicide), we have indeed lost a good actor. He was said to be a brilliant student with an intelligent inclination towards physics, especially astrophysics. Above all, he was a very good human being who had concern for his fellow beings. He expressed his feelings for the people of Kerala when the state was reeling under floods last year and was benevolent enough to donate a hefty sum of One Crore to the Chief Minister's relief fund. Whatever may be the reasons that have led him to take this extreme step, I wish his soul all the peace. You could have given it a rethought Sushant! RIP.
    “The door to wisdom is knowing yourself." Anonymous

Sushant Singh Rajput(SSR) was born on 21 January 1986 to Krishna Kumar Singh and Usha Singh in Purnia district of Bihar. He started his career in 2008 with a serial under Balaji Telefilms, Kis Desh Mein Hai Meraa Dil and in 2009, producer Ekta Kapoor cast him as the lead for Pavitra Rishta the role that won him many awards and made him a familiar name with people. He entered big screen in 2013 with "Kai Po Che!" and won the Screen awards as Best Male Debut. He acted in nearly 12 Hindi movies like Shuddh Desi Romance, PK, Detective Byomkesh Bakshy!, M.S. Dhoni: The Untold Story, Raabta, Kedarnath, Chhichhore, etc. He always had a smiling face and had a pleasing personality. The sudden death of the actor has left many in shock.

Sun(#699669),
    In your comment you have mentioned, In a day, there are many deaths. Why should we give importance to this actor's death? Why should we discuss whether he committed suicide or died naturally? If he had committed suicide, he was a coward to do so. Should we discuss it in this forum?
    - He was a known personality and had many followers. There are many deaths and we don't worry about them because we don't know them. When it is a known personality, we remember them for their role or other highlights. Now tagging people committing suicide as a coward is just unfair. We don't know their problem or their part of the story. Let us not be that rude and leave it on people to decide. People say that it needs more courage to attempt suicide and it happens in a fraction of a second. So let us not tag someone. The family of the actor has informed as reported in The Guardian, "We request his fans to keep him in their thoughts and celebrate his life and his work as they have done so far." May his soul rest in peace.

“The most important thing in life is to learn how to give out love, and to let it come in." — Morrie Schwartz

The untimely demise of a talented artist is being felt in each and every corner of the country and it is really a very sad news that he took such an extreme action on his life. I pray almighty for resting the soul in peace.
    Knowledge is power.

This news was shocking for everyone who knows the Sushant Singh Rajput for his acting. Everyone is asking why Sushant did such a cowardly act because no one believed in this shocking news. Some people are saying that he was in a depression from last 6 month but this type of suicide is not the solution of any depression. Being a Bihari, I can say that the people of Bihar are not so weak. There must be some other reason behind such a sudden step. Anyway, it is very sad news for all his fans. May his soul rest in peace.

• Sign In to post your comments