You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Competition Entries

How good is your English? A competition to check and award.

Members,
    No one can deny that ISC is an Educational portal where we learn to develop our English writing skills. Also, I do not think that ISC will have any objection if we have an English writing competition.

What you need to do is - Just post a paragraph on any topic (Exactly 100 words only). Before submitting it, ensure that your paragraph is checked thoroughly using Grammarly or any other English checking tool.

All your posts will be checked by Grammarly and mark awarded. Let us see who scores fewer marks with fewer premium mistakes.
    I am agree with your view. Here, we all are with same purpose. No doubt, if this type of competition are held then everyone would be fruitful.Now-a-days, english writing skill is compulsory requirements in online field. I think nobody would be objection over it. So it should be conduct without no fail.

Sun. I think you have posted a thread on this topic two or three days before. But it was deleted. The only difference is that in your earlier post you asked the members to write exactly a hundred words related to COVI 19. Then you will get it checked by Grammarly. Again you have come out with this thread. What will happen to this thread? I don't know? Anyhow, I feel it is better not to post the thread on the same subject of your deleted thread. You can take this as my submission for the contest you have mentioned, please.
    drrao
    always confident

Refer this recent thread about repeating topics and this thread on a developing unacceptable trend. Members are requested to please follow suggestions/ instructions.

This thread is being locked now.

“The door to wisdom is knowing yourself." Anonymous

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.