You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Requests

Adding courses of ITI under DGET university in Exams section

Respected Sir,

In our "Exams" section, when I selected the question sheet of the previous year, the Directorate General for Employment and Education (DGET) was selected during the university selection, but the next time we click, the ITI course is not displayed. So my request to you, please add DGET approved ITI courses so I can submit the previous year question paper properly . Different ITI courses are
    1)Fitter
    2)Electrician
    3)Machinist
    4)Electronics Mechanic
    5)Turner

Shishir Kulkarni,

I had a look at the Question Papers section. I think you can select the ones you mentioned from the list of certificate courses since these are for various trades and as such on completing the course, a certificate in the trade is given. There seem to all those you mentioned, other than the one for a Turner, which we can add to the courses' section. In the box for providing some text under the heading 'Type Full Question Paper', over there you can mention that it is an ITI course for _________ trade.

Let us know if you can add the papers accordingly.

When you make a commitment, you create hope. When you keep a commitment you create trust! ~ John C. Maxwell

• Sign In to post your comments