You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: AdSense Revenue Sharing

Do any Editor or Webmaster clarify my doubt regarding Ad Sense revenue sharing

Respected Editors and Webmaster of ISC, as you all know few years ago I was a regular contributor of ISC and been awarded with 5 years of Google Ad Sense revenue sharing opportunity for my posts in ISC but as i haven't contributed for few years here and now my member rank is showing Gold let me noted about my Ad Sense revenue sharing period for my posts in ISC. Thank you
    Ramprasad,

I think this query was raised by you earlier and answered. Just go to your Dashboard page, and under the heading of 'Revenue Settings', click on 'Manage Payment & Revenue settings'. Scroll down that page and under the heading of 'Revenue sharing period' you will see the number of days in the box there - it indicates your revenue sharing period.

When you make a commitment, you create hope. When you keep a commitment you create trust! ~ John C. Maxwell

Thank you Vandana mam for prompt response, Well in past I did not got this kind of reply. Thanks for clarifying my doubt and I am happy ISC still shows the same love on me even I did not active here for long time.
    There are some things that money just cannot buy, like manners, morals and intelligence.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.