You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Winners

Star of the Month award- May '20- Winner!

With his exceptional contributions to different sections including Schools, Ravi Shankar without any doubt qualifies for the Star of the Month award for the month of May '20. We hope that he will spare some time to enrich the other sections too.

The winner will receive a cash reward of Rs 500/-.

Friends, please join me to congratulate the Star of the Month award winner.
    Kudos.
    Many many congratulations to Ravi Shankar sir for winning the Star of the month award.
    Your contributions are really worthy of the honour.

Let's enlighten paths with the ray of knowledge.
    Monika Kushwaha

We all know about the member and his sustained contributions in ISC. He truly deserves this honour. I whole heartedly congratulate Mr Ravi Shankar on getting the Star of the Month award for the month of May 2020.
    Knowledge is power.

Congratulations to Ravi Shankar Sir on winning the Star of the Month, one of the senior and regular contributor of ISC .
    There are some things that money just cannot buy, like manners, morals and intelligence.

My hearty congratulations to Mr Ravi Shankar for winning the star of the month award for the month of May 2020. You really deserve the award. You are the top contributors of the site for the years.
    Honesty is the best policy.

Congratulations on winning the star of the month, May 2020. Mr. Ravi Shankar your explicit contributions to various sections of ISC gained an honor. Keep going!
    Lead the leader

Congratulations to the winner of Star of the month award for the month of May 2020. He is the top scorer almost every day on ISC. His name will be generally the first name on the lists of top performers. I wish and hope he will continue his good work and win many more prizes in the coming months. I wish him all the best.
    drrao
    always confident

Congratulations to Ravi Shankar sir for winning star of the month award. I hope that your contribution would be more in coming days. Wish you all the best.

Congratulations to Ravi Shankarji for being awarded the star of the month award for May 2020. You have always stood as the top contributor in ISC. Keep up the good work.
    “The most important thing in life is to learn how to give out love, and to let it come in." — Morrie Schwartz

Congratulations Ravi Sir for this prestigious award. Your indefatigable energy and zeal in contributing consistently is an inspiration to others. Keep up the good work.
    When you make a commitment, you create hope. When you keep a commitment you create trust! ~ John C. Maxwell

Congrats to Ravi Shankar for winning the prestigious award as star of the month as he truly deserves for continuously being in top of performance with great zeal.
    K Mohan @ Moga
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

Congratulations to Ravi Shankar - winner of Star of the Month award- May '20.
    A deserving award for consistency.

Congrats to Ravi Shankar for achieving this prestigious award of the star of the month. It's rightly given him because he is very consistent on this site.
    Sanjeev

" The two most important days in your life are the day when you are born and the day you find out why? "
    – Mark Twain

I wish to congratulate Mr.Ravishankar for bagging star of the month award with his fabulous contributions to ISC that inspires others to follow him. I wish you all the best for the future endeavors of you in this site.

Congratulations Ravi Shankar Ji for winning the prestigious Star of the Month award for the month of May 2020. Your contributions in the School section are really unmatchable. Despite being such a senior member of this website, the missionary zeal with which you keep posting content is truly astonishing. May you win many such awards in the days to come!
    Regards,
    Poulami Bakshi

He is one of the top contributors in ISC and definitely deserves such awards. I take this opportunity to congratulate him for this award and also wish him many more such accolades in his future journey in ISC.
    Thoughts exchanged is knowledge gained.

Congratulations to Ravi Sir for winning this prestigious award.
    Patience and perseverance pays

Duplicate
    Padmini

Living & Learning- simultaneous processes!

Congratulations Ravi Sir for winning Star of the Month award for the month of May 2020. Your consistency truly deserve this!
    Padmini

Living & Learning- simultaneous processes!

The cash reward and points to the winner have been credited.
    “The door to wisdom is knowing yourself." Anonymous

Thank you ISC for this award I am really honored with this prestigious award.

I am also thankful to my friends who wished me here.

Congratulations, Ravi Shankar for being the Star of the Month. Your contributions to various sections are enriching ISC and you deserve the award. I wish you all the best and hope you will continue your contribution with the same enthusiasm in the days to come.
    Sankalan

"Life is easier when you enjoy what you do"

Congratulations to Ravi Shankar sir for getting the Star of the month award for the month of May 2020. I have observed your contribution in jobs section and it has been tremendous. Keep continuing the great work
    Regards
    Rizwan

Congratulations to Ravi Shankar sir for winning star of the month award. Keep contributing good content.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.