You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Winners

Thread of the Week contest- 07th to 13th June '20- Winners!

We are now announcing the Thread of the Week winners for the week 07th to 13th June '20 and they are-

The Thread of the Week award goes to Manoj Chaurasia for the thread ' I don't know' is a doorway to possibilities which is a very meaningful thread looking at some of the different interpretations and possibilities of the term 'I don't know'.

Special Prizes
    Shampa Sadhya for her thoughtful thread Do you believe in giving suggestion or solution and

Annu Yadav for her thread Magic words add value in our life which brings out the magic some words can create in our lives.

The winner will receive Rs 60/- with 60 points and the special prize winners will receive Rs 40/- and 40 points each.

Friends, let us congratulate the winners!
    My hearty congratulations to Mr Manoj Chaurasia for winning thread of the week contest 7th to 13th June 2020. I also want to congratulate Ms Shampa Sadhya and Ms Annu Yadav for winning special prizes. Keep it up and best of luck.
    Honesty is the best policy.

Congratulations Mr. Manoj Chaurasia on winning the thread of the week. My special wishes to the special winners Ms. Shampa Sadhya and Ms. Anu Yadav.
    All the threads were well expressed relating to grabbing opportunities and involvement of people in our life. Keep going!

Lead the leader

Good threads are rewarded. Very interesting threads and they deserve the awards. I congratulate all the three winners for their accomplishment and I hope the winners will continue their good work and win many more prizes in the coming days. I wish them all the best.
    drrao
    always confident

Congratulations Manoj Chaurasia for winning the top prize for your thread and to Shampa Sadhya and Annu Yadav as well for their special prizes. Well done!
    When you make a commitment, you create hope. When you keep a commitment you create trust! ~ John C. Maxwell

My best wishes and hearty congratulations Manoj on winning the thread of the week. for his content my appreciation also goes to special wishes to the special winners Shampa Sadhya and Anu Yadav.
    All the threads were well expressed well thought and well written.

K Mohan @ Moga
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

Congratulations Manoj Chaurasia for winning the thread of the week from 07th to 13th June '20 and also to the special prize winners Shampa Sadhya and Annu Yadav. The selected threads were outstanding and informative. Keep up the good work.
    “The most important thing in life is to learn how to give out love, and to let it come in." — Morrie Schwartz

Congratulations to Manoj Chourasia for winning Thread of the Week contest- 07th to 13th June '20.
    Congratulatons to te special prize winners Shampa Sadhya and Annu Yadav.

Congratulations to Manoj for winning the TOW for June 7th to 13 th. I also wish to congratulate Shampa Sandhya and Annu Yadav for winning special prizes. Well done members and wish all of you keep going with great guns in the coming days too.

I congratulate the winners Manoj Chourasia, Shampa Sadhya, and Annu Yadav for the thread of the week contest for the week 7 to 13 June, 2020. Their outstanding contributions have helped them in getting these honours and I wish that they would be keeping same momentum in future also. All the best.
    Knowledge is power.

Hearty congratulations to Manoj Chourasia for winning the Thread of the Week contest for the week 07 to 13 June, 2020. I also congratulate the special prize winners for this contest that is Shampa Sadhya and Annu Yadav. Well done members and keep it up.
    Thoughts exchanged is knowledge gained.

Congratulations to Manoj Chourasia for winning the Thread of the Week contest. I extend my wishes to both the special prize winners in the same.
    Padmini

Living & Learning- simultaneous processes!

Best wishes and congratulations to Manoj chourasia for winning the Thread of the contest. I congratulate all the winner for their good contribution. Wish them all the best.

The cash rewards and points to the winners have been credited.
    “It is better to change an opinion than to persist in the wrong one." – Socrates

My congratulations to all the winners of the TOW contest. All the threads are well-conceived and my appreciation to all the winners for posting such wonderful threads. Well done and keep it up.
    Sankalan

"Life is easier when you enjoy what you do"

My hearty congratulations to Manoj Chaurasia for being declared as the winner of Thread of the week contest. I also congratulate the special prize winners of this contest. Keep winning more prizes. All the best.!
    Regards
    Rizwan

Congratulations Manoj Chaurasia for winning the thread of the week award and to the special prize winners Shampa Sadhya and Annu Yadav. Well done and keep it up.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.