You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellaneous

Today is my day to celebrate. Life has been pleasant on earth.

My dear Fellow ISCian,

On this day, I was brought to this lovely earth
    By my parents who gave me birth
    And God gave me a good berth
    To live and enjoy life on this beautiful earth.

Life is beautiful on this earth
    With little wealth and good health
    Hoping to continue until my death
    No doubt, Life is beautiful on this earth.

Jai Hind.
    Wishing you many many happy returns of the day, SuN. As you mentioned that today is the day your parents gave you a reserved berth in the train called life. It is also good to hear that you have the basic necessities that are required to have a happy life on this journey i.e. good health, some wealth and people around you to support. May God bless you and keep you healthy, wealthy, happy and may your wishes be fulfilled and enjoy your journey with a smile on your face and love in your heart.
    “The most important thing in life is to learn how to give out love, and to let it come in." — Morrie Schwartz

Happy Birthday, Sun. Wishing you good health and happiness.
    When you make a commitment, you create hope. When you keep a commitment you create trust! ~ John C. Maxwell

Wishing you a joyous, cheerful mind full of innovations and lovely family members and friends sitting by your side even before you could need them along with some happy smiles throughout the year, on this birthday. A very Happy Birthday to you.
    Let's enlighten paths with the ray of knowledge.
    Monika Kushwaha

Wishing you many more happy returns of the day sir. Wish you all happiness and success in your life.
    Sri Vetri
    Spread Positivism

Wish you a very happy and joyful birthday. I wish many many happy returns of the day. Your way of expression is very good and I like the poem written by you. I wish you all the best.
    drrao
    always confident

Happy birthday, Sun. God bless you with good health so that you continue to amaze us with your funny and innovative posts every day. Of course, it is the day of celebration. Make it the most memorable birthday ever.

Good that the author has chosen the poetic way to inform us about his birthday and we at ISC always cherish and take pride in conveying best wishes on this great day. May all his pending wishes be fulfilled, may he gain all the things that he lost, may he gain more pride, more fame and more wealth in the future life and that would be as glowing as the real sun. He is the senior member of this site and has the niche for creating own place of fame against all odds. He has the knowledge and know how on how to respond to tricky threads and he is also most sought after member of this great site.
    K Mohan @ Moga
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

Many happy returns of the day, Sun. Wish you a very Happy Birthday! May the Almighty bless you with good health, happiness and prosperity for many more years to come. Stay blessed, stay safe!
    “The door to wisdom is knowing yourself." Anonymous

Appreciating your poetic exclamations, I wish you a very happy and joyous birthday. Have a nice time and enjoy the home made yummy things of your choice. Birthday is always a time for celebrations.
    Knowledge is power.

Happy birthday Mr Sun. Stay blessed.
    Honesty is the best policy.

Happy Birthday Mr. Sun! May you celebrate this day for many more years. May God bless you with good health, loving family and friends.
    Padmini

Living & Learning- simultaneous processes!

A Very Happy Birthday, Sun. May all your wishes come true and always keep smiling. It's a day to remember and share your joys with everyone. The present situation is not at all conducive for a birthday party but I don't want to miss your birthday party the next time around. Stay healthy, stay well.
    Sankalan

"Life is easier when you enjoy what you do"

SuN,

By words though with some mirth
    You showed your worth after birth,
    Wish you, to have even henceforth
    God give you all the best on Earth.

I wish you a very very happy birthday. Many many happy returns of the day. May all your wishes fulfil in coming days. Wish you fulfil with health, wealth and happiness.

My sincere thanks to all my fellow ISCians
    ME Vandana, Saji Ganesh, K Mohan, Srinivasa Rao, Venkiteswaran, Padmini, Sankalan Bhattacharya, Hakmuddin Kawakhedawala, Monika, Varghese, Umesh, Reena Upadhyay, Srimathi and Sanchita Ranjan,

I am very much pleased to note that 14 lovely members of the ISC family have spared their time and felicitated me on my Birthday, yesterday.

My special thanks to Venkiteswaran for his lovely Poetical response.

May God Bless all my friends. May peace and happiness prevail at ISC. Let us stay safe on this beautiful earth and continue our life with a smile on our faces. All the Best, Friends. Have a good day today and every day.

No life without Sun

Sorry for being late to the party.

May God bless you with sound health and long life.

Live every moment of life with happiness and peace.

Stay blessed !

Arafatuzzafar,
    Better late than never. Your name suggests that you are always far (Arafatuzza ...far)to join late.
    Anyway, I am pleased with your greetings. Very Many Thanks. May God Bless you.

No life without Sun

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.