You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Requests

Need permission for submitting articles in 'Learn English' section.

Due to some policies of ISC, the 'Learn English' section doesn't allow members to post directly. In such conditions, we need to ask for the webmaster's permission to post content.

I, the undersigned, am willing to post articles in the section mentioned above. For the same, I request the webmaster to kindly grant me permission. For your kind knowledge and perusal, I would like to tell you that I am an M.A. in English Literature and have been working as an English faculty since 2017.
    As mentioned in the guidelines to post a forum thread highlighting the qualifications, I am posting this thread.
    Monika,

The section is fully closed for contributions, irrespective of the academic qualification of the member. It is suggested to go through red-pinned threads at the top of the forum so that you are aware of various guidelines, features, etc. Please refer: Posting Limits.

However, you are welcome to write some informative content related to English as a full-fledged article and place it in the relevant category in that section, ensuring that you follow the articles submission guidelines.

When you make a commitment, you create hope. When you keep a commitment you create trust! ~ John C. Maxwell

Thank you so much ma'am for your quick response. I will go through the threads mentioned by you.
    Let's enlighten paths with the ray of knowledge.
    Monika Kushwaha

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.