You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Winners

Wizard and Super Contributor awards- May '20- Winners!

We are now announcing the Wizard and Super Contributor awards for the month of May 2020. It is for the information of new members that these awards are given in recognition of active and exceptional contributions by members in a particular section during the preceding month. And the winners are-

Wizards

Articles-
    Soundharya

Forum-
    Arafatuzzafar

Jobs-
    Vandana

Ask Experts-
    Hafeezur Rahman

Super Contributor

Updates-
    Dhruv

The wizards will receive a cash reward of Rs 300/- each and the super contributor receives Rs 150/-.

Friends, please join me to congratulate the winners.
    Monthly awards are always waited with great curiosity and as that are announced now I wholeheartedly congratulate the winners Soundharya, Arafatuzzafar, Vandana, Hafeezur Rahman, and Dhruv for getting it in the respective categories. Well done and all the best.
    Knowledge is power.

My hearty congratulations to Ms Soundharya, Mr Arafatuzzafar, Vandana Madam, Mr Hafeezur Rahman and Mr Dhruv for winning Wizard and Super Contributor awards- May '20. well done and Keep it up.
    Honesty is the best policy.

Congratulations to Ms. Soundharya, Mr. Arafatuzzafar, Vandana Madam, Mr. Hafeezur Rahman for securing Wizard awards for the month of May in their respective sections. I also congratulate Dhruv for winning the Special Contributor award for Updates.
    Padmini

Living & Learning- simultaneous processes!

My hearty congratulations to Ms Soundharya, Mr Arafatuzzafar, Vandana Madam, Mr Hafeezur Rahman for having secured Wizard - awards for the month of May in their respective sections. My sincere congratulations to Mr Dhruv also for winning the award of super contributor for the same month.
    Hope they would provide us constructive contributions even in the times ahead.

This is to congratulate all the winners. The winners deserve these awards for their good work. I hope and wish that all the winners will continue their good work and win many more prizes in the coming months. I wish them all the best.
    drrao
    always confident

Congratulations to all the wizards and the super contributor of the month.
    Let's enlighten paths with the ray of knowledge.
    Monika Kushwaha

Congratulations to the respective wizard winners Wizards for Articles-Soundharya, Forum-Arafatuzzafar, Jobs-Vandana, Ask Experts-Hafeezur Rahman and Super Contributor winner for Updates-Dhruv. Keep up the good work and keep on contributing
    “The most important thing in life is to learn how to give out love, and to let it come in." — Morrie Schwartz

My best wishes and hearty congratulations to the May 2020 wizard winners like for Articles-Soundharya, Forum-Arafatuzzafar, Jobs-Vandana, Ask Experts-Hafeezur Rahman and Super Contributor for Updates-Dhruv.
    K Mohan @ Moga
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

Congratulations to the winners of the wizard award in various sections of ISC for the month of May 2020. It is your hard work bearing fruitful results. May such laurels be a part of your success.
    Lead the leader

Congratulations to Soundharya, Arafatuzzafar, Vandana, Hafeezur Rahman &Dhruv

Thanks, everyone, thanks for all your warm wishes. This is my first ever win in this category. Sure feels great. Congrats to every other wizard for your respective wins.
    Patience and perseverance pays

Congratulations to Soundharya, Arafatuzzafar, Vandana, Hafeezur Rahaman, for bagging Wizard awards and Dhruv for winning Super contributor award. Well done members. Keep it up!!

Congratulation to all award winners . Keep posting actively.
    There are some things that money just cannot buy, like manners, morals and intelligence.

Every month these prestigious awards are given by ISC to the outstanding members and now I congratulate all the members who have received it for the month of May, 2020 in the respective categories. Well done and keep it up.
    Thoughts exchanged is knowledge gained.

Happy to win a Wizard award! Congratulations to all my co-winners, including Dhruv for his special contributor award.

Thanks to all for their warm wishes.

When you make a commitment, you create hope. When you keep a commitment you create trust! ~ John C. Maxwell

My best wishes to all the wizard winner and super contributor of the month. I hope that your post would be best in coming days also. Good going and keep it up.

My hearty congratulations to Soundharya, Arafatuzzafar, Vandana mam, Hafeezur Rahman for getting the Wizard of the month award and Dhruv for getting the Super contributor award.
    Regards
    Rizwan

Congratulations to the wizard award winners in Articles section Soundharya, Forum Arafatuzzafar, Jobs sextion Vandana, Ask Experts section Hafeezur Rahman and Super Contributor winner Dhruv. Well done and keep it up.

The cash rewards and points to the winners have been credited.
    “The door to wisdom is knowing yourself." Anonymous

First of all thanks for announcement of Monthly wizard winner and super contributor award as well as My hearty Congratulations to all winners of both rewards.
    Phagu Mahato
    Success occurs when opportunity and preparation meet.

Thank you very much ISC for conferring this award.

Thanks a lot, guys

Congratulations to all co-winners.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.