You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Requests

An Alert and Request to ISC

Dear ISC,
    You are going to celebrate your birthday on 1st July 2020. ISC will be stepping into her 13th year. I have raised this thread to alert about its birthday and to request ISC admin to start conducting too many contests( Article writing, story writing, puzzles, riddles, WTA WIT contests etc) , announce the results and award the prizes on 1st July 2020. 10 good days are left to celebrate the day. We have enough time to conduct a variety of contests.

Dear ISC, please start preparing now. Don't disappoint your members. We expect a lot on 01.07.2020.
    A good proposal from the author. There should be a good number of competitions so that we all will celebrate the birthday of ISC in a good way. I am also in agreement with the proposal made by the author. I hope the webmasters and the other concerned will look into it and see that the birthday will become a memorable event for all of us.
    drrao
    always confident

We are aware of the day and have not forgotten. Whatever is in our capacity to organize during this month (the schedule was already put up) and in the month of July we will be doing so.
    When you make a commitment, you create hope. When you keep a commitment you create trust! ~ John C. Maxwell

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.