You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Winners

Thread of the Week contest - 14th to 20th June '20- Winners!

With a request, once again, to members to avoid repeating topics, either by creation or inspiration, while conceiving threads, we are now announcing the winners of the Thread of the Week contest for the week 14th to 20th June '20.

Winner

Monika Kushwaha for her meaningful thread Educating the children is more important than teaching them.

Special Prizes

The thread Today's education is without knowledge by Akhil Nair which questions the commercialization of our educational institutions, and

The thread Praise me when I have a name and not when they call me a body by Varghese which points out the importance of accepting and recognizing people when they are alive.

The winner will receive a cash reward of Rs 60/- with 60 points and the special prize winners will receive Rs 40/- and 40 points each.

Let us congratulate the winners.
    I Congratulate all the winners namely Monika Kushwaha, Akhil Nair and Varghese for their respective awards against this TOW for the period 14-20 June, 2020. Well done members and keep up your good work in ISC.
    Thoughts exchanged is knowledge gained.

My hearty congratulations to Ms Monika Kushwaha for winning thread of the week 14th to 20th June 2020. I also want to congratulate Mr Akhil Nair and Mr Varghese for winning special prizes.
    Honesty is the best policy.

Thank you Saji Ganesh sir and ISC for choosing my thread for this award. My heart felt thanks to Ms. Neeru Bhatt and Mr. Hakimuddin for their warm wishes.
    I would like to congratulate Mr. Akhil Nair and Mr. Varghese for winning the special prizes for their threads.

Let's enlighten paths with the ray of knowledge.
    Monika Kushwaha

Congratulations to all the winners of the Thread of the Week contest - 14th to 20th June '20. Really we should appreciate the winners for their excellent threads. I hope they will continue their good work and win many more awards in the coming weeks.
    drrao
    always confident

Congratulations Monika Kushwaha for winning the main prize for the TOW weekly series and newbie Akhil Nair and Varghese for their special prizes. Hope to see more such unique threads from all of you as well as other members.
    When you make a commitment, you create hope. When you keep a commitment you create trust! ~ John C. Maxwell

Congrats Monika, Akhil Nair and Varghese. Well done. Keep up your good works. Continue to win many more TOW awards in the future. God bless you all.
    No life without Sun

Congratulations and best wishes to Monika Kushwaha for winning the TOW weekly award which is truly deserved and my known boy Akhil Nair and Varghese for winning their special prizes. All of them done their best.
    K Mohan @ Moga
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

I congratulate the winners Monika Kushwaha, Akhil Nair and Varghese for this weekly award for the period 14 to 20th June, 2020. They have been awarded for their outstanding work and I wish them a glorious time in ISC in future. All the best.
    Knowledge is power.

Congratulations to Monika Kushwaha for winning Thread of the Week contest - 14th to 20th June '20
    Congratulations to Akhil Nair and Varghese for winning the Special Prize in the same TOW contest.

My congratulations to all the winners of the TOW contest for the week 14th to 20th June '20. All the threads carry a special message and I hope to see more such interesting threads in the coming days.
    Sankalan

"Life is easier when you enjoy what you do"

Hearty congratulations to Monika Kushwaha for winning the TOW weekly award for her meaningful thread that discusses the importance of educating our children than just teaching them and Akhil Nair for winning the special prize for his post that highlights about Today's education. I would also thank the editors and just for selecting my thread for a special prize along with Akhil Nair.
    “The most important thing in life is to learn how to give out love, and to let it come in." — Morrie Schwartz

The cash rewards and points to the winners have been credited.
    “The door to wisdom is knowing yourself." Anonymous

Once again congratulations to Monika for securing the TOW award. I also extend my wishes to the special prize winners- Mr. Akhil Nair and Mr. Varghese.
    Padmini

Living & Learning- simultaneous processes!

My hearty congratulations to Monika Kushwaha for being declared as the winner of the thread of the week award contest. I also congratulate Akhil Nair and Varghese for getting the special prizes.
    Regards
    Rizwan

Many congratulations to Monika Kushwaha for winning Thread of the Week contest - 14th to 20th June '20. I also
    Congratulate Akhil Nair and Varghese Sir for winning the Special Prize in the TOW contest. Well done and keep it up.

Congratulations to Monika Kushawa for winning TOW contest. I also wish to congratulate Akhil Nair and Varghese for winning special prizes in this contest. Well done members and hope you will continue the same tempo in future too.

Congratulations to all the winners for their impactful threads. Keep it up!
    shampasaid

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.