You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Winners

Star of the Week award- 14th to 20th June '20- Winner!

Taking into consideration the quality of contributions made by her during the week and also her rational and balanced approach to different issues that were discussed, it has been decided to confer the Star of the Week award for the week 14th to 20th June '20 to Monika Kushwaha. Though her contributions mainly concentrated in the forum, the potential in her is worth noticing and hence this recognition.

The winner will receive a cash reward of Rs 250/-.

Friends, please join me to congratulate the winner.
    My hearty congratulations to Ms Monika Kushwaha for winning star of the week award 14th to 20th June 2020. You really deserve this award. Keep it up and good luck.

Sir, there is a typo error in the title. It should be June '20 instead of '19.

Honesty is the best policy.

Thanks, Hakimuddin. The error has been corrected.
    “Your attitude, not your aptitude, will determine your altitude."- Zig Ziglar

Thank you Saji Ganesh sir for conferring this award to me. I am grateful to you and ISC for this award. I would definitely work upon your hidden advice and will contribute to other sections of ISC. Thank you again for the award and wishes.
    I would also like to thank Hakimuddin for the wishes.

Let's enlighten paths with the ray of knowledge.
    Monika Kushwaha

This is to congratulate Monika Kushwaha for winning the Star of the week award for the week 14th to 20th June '20. She deserves the award and she made good contributions. I hope she will continue her good work and win many more awards in the coming weeks. I wish her all the best.
    drrao
    always confident

Well done Monika Kushwaha! You won the TOW weekly award and this Star of the Week award as well, which is proof enough of your good contributions. Indeed, as mentioned in the announcement, you have a lot of potential so we'd love to see you spreading your wings and contributing to other sections in a prominent manner as well. Keep up the good work.
    When you make a commitment, you create hope. When you keep a commitment you create trust! ~ John C. Maxwell

Monika,
    Well done. Congratulations. Very pleased to see you the shining star of the week. Continue to contribute your best with the same tempo and spirit. All the best. God bless.

No life without Sun

I extend my heartiest congratulations to Monika Kushwaha on getting this Star of the Week award for the week 14 to 20th June, 2020. Well done and I wish her all the good luck for her journey in ISC.
    Knowledge is power.

Congrats and best wishes to Monika for having won the star of the week award for the period 14th June to 20th June.
    K Mohan @ Moga
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

Congratulations , Monika Kushwaha. You have a double sweet treat this week. You won the TOW prize and Star of the week prize too for the ame week. It proves the potential.

Continue posting quality contributions. Best wishes for more such rewards .

Congratulations to Monika Kushwaha for winning the Star of the Week award- for the period from 14th to 20th June '20. New topics and quality contents is what kept the jury select you and hope to see more posts and activeness in the site. All the best.
    “The most important thing in life is to learn how to give out love, and to let it come in." — Morrie Schwartz

Congratulations, Monika Kushwaha! You have done really well and shining like a star. Your thought-provoking threads and equally interesting replies indicate how engrossed you remain while dealing with a topic. I wish you all the best and I am sure you will perform very well and win many awards in the coming days.
    Sankalan

"Life is easier when you enjoy what you do"

Kudos to Monika Kushwaha on winning the star of the week award. Keep going! Awards are always a stepping stone to success.
    Lead the leader

Ms Monika Kushwaha... Well done !

I congratulate you for winning this award.

The cash reward and points to the winner have been credited.
    “Your attitude, not your aptitude, will determine your altitude."- Zig Ziglar

Congratulations Monika for winning the Star of the Week award. Your quality contributions already proved your skills. Keep contributing and keep adding such awards to your profile.
    Padmini

Living & Learning- simultaneous processes!

Congratulations Monika Kushwaha for getting the Star of the week award. I wish all good luck to contribute more and get more rewards in the future. All the best.!
    Regards
    Rizwan

Congratulations to Monika Kushwaha on winning the Star of the Week award for the week 14 to 20th June, 2020. Well done and keep it up. Hope you will continue your good work..

Thank you everyone for the beautiful wishes and support you all have given me. I am honored with the award conferred on me and graceful and love showering wishes sent by you all. Thanks indeed.
    Let's enlighten paths with the ray of knowledge.
    Monika Kushwaha

Congratulations to Monika Kushawa for winning Star of the week award. Well done. Keep it up and hope you will continue the same tempo in the future too.

Congratulations to the star for winning this award. Keep shining by showering your best work on ISC and provide members with some great writings. Congratulations to the star, keep twinkling!

Congratulations, Monika Kushwaha, for being the star of the week. Keep it up!
    shampasaid

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.