What are your reasons for you being the believer or non-believer of God?In this world, there are people who believe in God(Theist) and similarly, there are people who do not believe in God (Atheist). People have their own reasons to believe or not to believe in God. I believe in God and so I am a theist. My reasons to believe in God are-
1. When we think scientifically also, all living creatures in the world have great orderly organization and their perfect functioning in an orderly way one cannot imagine when we know about our body and its functioning scientifically.
2. How living organisms getting life while non-living objects not getting life is a mystery.
3. Till now we can create life from pre-existing living cells but we cannot create new cells from non-living matter by our selves.
4. The ancient knowledge we are getting from Vedas and various epics which are passed on from generation to generation. If nothing real was there, such scriptures could not have been written in any language.
5. Without such hidden or unseen power, we cannot expect such a beautiful creation of different varieties of creatures including human beings and plants is not possible.
I request members to provide their strong reasons, preferably scientific in nature and not based on any superstitious beliefs, with respect to their stand...