You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: New Year Resolutions

How good are you in selecting smileys/emojis/emoticons?

Smileys, Emojis, Emoticons play a very important role in our day to day communication on Facebook, Whatsapp, tweeter, etc. There are varieties of things for use for every occasion. We use is to express our happiness, fun, joy, sadness, sorrows, worry, confusion, anger, likes, love, care, etc etc.

Do you know all the emoticons? Do you select and use them carefully with their meaning? Or you simply use one or two or three emoticons as a standard practice?

Let us share your knowledge on this subject.
    First of all I am not using any smart phone but I do use the twitter but does not use the gifs, emojis or emoticons. I am more interested in commenting than using the icons. But I have seen that in social media especially in Whatsapp and facebook, people are creating good post with lots of emoticons and emojis and even for birthday messages they use the cake gif, cake emojis and that looks colorful. Actually the emojis add flavor to our posts and make interesting presentation. But some people are repeating the same emojis in series and repeatedly which looks bad. In twitter, if we ask for the reason the gif and emojis are flashed and we can select one to express our desire or even protest. But not many are using such facilities on Twitter as most of them are interested to share with more hash tag and that makes their participation more.
    K Mohan @ Moga
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

I am not well aware of these smileys/emojis/emoticons. Recently only I learned about these items and now I am able to post some emojis in messenger chats and I can use only a few of them. Still, I have to go a long way.
    drrao
    always confident

• Sign In to post your comments