You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Testimonials

Thanks ISC I have started my tenth year

I somehow forgot and realised it today only when I visited my profile for some other reference. I found that I had completed nine years as ISC member and stepped into tenth year from twentieth of this month. It did not occur to me even when I posted a thread yesterday quoting from an old post.

As I was involved in some other matters I could not be much active in ISC during last year (9th year). Out of my whole last year's contribution more than half was done during the last two and a half months. Since August 2018, till date, I received just one Revenue Share Bonus only, i.e. in September 2019.

However, I am happy that I am now able to be active again in the forum and some other sections.

I take this occasion to record my thanks to everyone associated with ISC - from WMs, ME, LEs, all editors , to those members who are here since I joined ISC and those who joined later to the latest member- who enrich ISC.
    It was a nice journey till now and I hope it will be same for you and me and ISC in the future too.
    Thanks and Regards to all.
    Congrats, Mr Venkiteswaran. You are one of the best ISCians that I have seen so far. I like the way you post threads and respond to posts. None at ISC can match your quality. It is great to see your nine years of fine service at ISC. Let us sail together in the ISC sea. All the best.
    No life without Sun

I convey my good wishes and congratulations to you on completing 9 years in ISC. It is a long time and I appreciate such a long association by you in this great site. I wish you have many more years of creative contributions here. All the best.
    Thoughts exchanged is knowledge gained.

Completing nine years is definitely a big milestone and we are regularly going through your contributions in Ask Experts section and Forum section and find that they are very well researched and full of content. It is really a tough task to churn out balanced and logical posts and responses for various subjects and topics and in these domains but your content coverage is quite wide and broad. I wish you all success in your work in this site and hope that you continue your good work with same zeal and spirit to enlighten and benefit all other members with your valuable ideas and opinions.
    Knowledge is power.

My hearty congratulations on completing nine years at ISC. You are one among the key members with your active participation in all the sections of ISC. You have a mastery over the skills of expressing a topic aptly. I like to read your posts and responses in many threads till now at ISC.
    Hope to see many more knowledge sharing posts in the coming days. May all your efforts be valuable gems for the budding members.

Lead the leader

Congratulations Venkiteswaran sir for stepping into the tenth year of your contribution at ISC. It is not easy to stay consistent in an online forum for a long time. This is definitely a commendable achievement. I wish you good luck to contribute more in the upcoming years. All the best.!
    Regards
    Rizwan

Congrats to the author for entering the 10th year of presence in the great site and that proves the commitment, the perseverance and the knowledge he has shared with us during the nine years stint. He has the niche of creating good responses to the threads and it is always admiring to see and read his specific responses. He never involved in controversies nor had any bad experience with this site so far and that proves he has huge respect for the site and its rules and thus by following the guidelines he has been surging ahead with much integrity and honest. My best wishes to the this great member.
    K Mohan @ Moga
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

Congratulations sir for completing beautiful 9 years with ISC family. Being a senior consistent member, you have always inspired us. May you continue your journey here with all of us for many more years.
    Padmini

Living & Learning- simultaneous processes!

Hearty congratulations Sir on completing nine meaningful years on this site and on entering your tenth year of association with the same zeal and spirit! As already mentioned by the members above, you always make it a point to give specific responses to threads with requisite details and explanations and also ensure that the quality of the contents you post, in any section, is not compromised. Even if it is a criticism, of members or editors, you always give a balanced view. Now that you are active here again, we hope to see you contributing more in different sections with the same passion and standard and also inspire and guide our new members for many more years to come. I wish you all the best.
    “It is better to change an opinion than to persist in the wrong one." – Socrates

congratulation sir for long time being with ISC family. No doubt your contribution has been inspiring for many of us. I hope that your valuable contribution would be more in coming days. I wish you all the best.

Congratulations, Mr Venkiteswaran. It is very nice to know that you are in 10th year on this ISC. You have your special way of responding to various threads and AE questions and it is unique. They speak about your hold on the subject and the ability to write. Many of your posts are very well received by many members. I hope you will continue for many more years on this site. I wish and hope that you will continue your good work for many more years and be a role model for many of the new members and learn new things from your contributions. I wish you all the best.
    drrao
    always confident

Congratulations on the long innings! We're glad that you have been consistently contributing quality content for such a long time and look forward to many more fruitful years with your presence at this site, inspiring others to stay on for the long-term with equal zeal.
    When you make a commitment, you create hope. When you keep a commitment you create trust! ~ John C. Maxwell

Congratulations to Mr Venkiteswaran for having completed long nine years with ISC. Your journey so far has been quite impressive while going through your contributions. Whatever you take up for for writing, it becomes informative and interesting.
    I have enjoyed your contributions with the immense pleasure and I am sure you would contribute with the similar zeal even in the upcoming years.

Congratulations to Venkiteswaran Sir for completing nine fruitful years in ISC. Hope, you continue to put your best foot forward and keep on enriching the forum and the other sections with your valuable posts.
    Patience and perseverance pays

Congratulations, Sir. When a contributor enjoys the journey with a site then it becomes memorable. May you keep on enjoying your writing experience on ISC for years to come. All the best!
    shampasaid

Congrats for achieving such a milestone. It's not an easy task to complete 10 years on the site consistently. Hope you continue to contribute to the site in future too and set new milestones.
    Sanjeev

" The two most important days in your life are the day when you are born and the day you find out why? "
    – Mark Twain

Thank you all, dear members, for the kind complementary words expressed and best wishes conveyed.

Congratulation to Mr.Venkateswarian for successfully entering into the 10th year of your association with ISC and enriching all its members with your wit and wisdom. Members definitely feel his impeccable presence in Forum, GD, and Ask expert sections for his clear explanations to the point in the discussion. I hope you continue to contribute with the same spirit to motivate the younger generation to follow in suit.

Congratulation to Mr Venkiteshwaran for completing 9 years at India Study Channel. Hope you will continue quality contribution in the future with more zeal.

• Sign In to post your comments