You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellaneous

Page 2 Google syndication ads create problems while posting

For the past few days I have been closely watching the behavior of page 2 Google syndication ads hoisted in this site and other online newspaper sites are not allowing us to post the comment in the box and thus we have to forcefully leave the page and then join. Adding to that the lengthy video ads being hoisted by VDO.Al coming on the top below the banner of ISC and also at the right bottom corner are slowing the typing speed of the content. The webmaster should look into this complaint and members requested to give their feedback.
    Yes, the ads are rather irritating. The issue will be put up to the Webmasters for clarification/ solution. Please wait for a response.
    “It is better to change an opinion than to persist in the wrong one." – Socrates

Yes. Whenever I try to type in the message box, an ad pops up and pushes the box down. I need to scroll down to reach the message box.

It is bad with an ad.

No life without Sun

The Webmaster has intimated that the video ads have been removed now. Please check and confirm whether it is fine now.
    “It is better to change an opinion than to persist in the wrong one." – Socrates

Yes. Now that video on the top of the page just below the top blue bar is removed and now it is much better. There is no disturbance now. Thanks to the webmaster for his immediate action.
    drrao
    always confident

• Sign In to post your comments