You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Winners

Thread of the Week contest- 21st to 27th June '20- Winners

The winners of the Thread of the Week contest for the week 21st to 27th June '20 are as follows-

Winner-
    Vandana for the thread Fascinating patterns of shadows

Special Prizes
    Ramakrishna Kambhampati for the thread Is it good or bad to give full freedom to post anything in social portals and

Sankalan Bhattacharya for the thread These days we got a number of students from WAFU

The winner will receive a cash reward of Rs 60/- with 60 points and the special prize winners will receive Rs 40/- with 40 points each.

Please join me in congratulating the winners.
    Congratulations to Vandana Ma'am for winning the TOW award. I also congratulate both the special prize winners in the same.
    Padmini

Living & Learning- simultaneous processes!

Congratulations to the winner Vandana and special prize winners Ramakrishna Kambhampati and Sankalan Bhattacharya for being selected for the Thread of the Week contest for the period 21st to 27th June '20. Every thread has some or more vital information that helps readers and members to explore more through it. Keep up the good work and keep on posting such good and new threads.
    “The most important thing in life is to learn how to give out love, and to let it come in." — Morrie Schwartz

Congratulations to all the winners. All the threads were simply superb. And yes, WhatsApp and Facebook have kind of become universities in themselves, with many learning from their pages, the first thing in the day.
    Patience and perseverance pays

My best wishes and Congrats to the thread of the week winner Vandana and special prize winners Ramakrishna Kambhampati and Sankalan Bhattacharya for their Threads of the Week
    K Mohan @ Moga
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

The winners of TOW contest for the week 21 to 27th June 2020 are now announced and I take this opportunity to covey my hearty congratulations to the winners Vandana, Ramakrishna Kambhampati, and Sankalan Bhattacharya for their respective awards. Well done members and keep it up.
    Thoughts exchanged is knowledge gained.

Happily surprised to see the shadows' thread being selected as a prize-winning one. Thanks to the panelists for the thumbs up. Congratulations to Ramakrishna Kambhampati and Sankalan Bhattacharya for their award-winning well-written threads.
    When you make a commitment, you create hope. When you keep a commitment you create trust! ~ John C. Maxwell

Congratulations to Vandana for winning the thread of the week contest. My special wishes to the special prize winners too.
    Lead the leader

Congratulations to all the winners of the Thread of the Week contest- 21st to 27th June '20. Very good threads got selected. I wish and hope they will continue their good work and win many more prizes in the coming weeks. I wish then all the best.
    drrao
    always confident

My hearty congratulations to Vandana madam for winning thread of the week contest 21st to 27 June 2020. I also want to congratulate Mr Ramakrishna Kambhampati and Sankalan Bhattacharya for winning special prizes. All the threads were really good and deserve to win the prizes. Keep it up and all the best.
    Honesty is the best policy.

The cash rewards and points to the winners have been credited.
    “It is better to change an opinion than to persist in the wrong one." – Socrates

Congratulations to Vandan for winning Thread of the Week contest- 21st to 27th June '20.
    Congratulations to Ramakrishna Kambhampati and Sankalan Bhattacharya thr co-winners for the same contest.

Congratulations to the winner of the TOW for the week 21st-27th June 2020. Congratulations to Sankalan Bhattacharya for winning special prize in this contest. I am happy to be in the special prize winner in this contest.

Many congratulations to Vandana Ma'am for winning Thread of the week award. I would also like to congratulate the special prize winners Mr. Ramakrishna Khambhampati and Mr. Sankalan Bhattacharya.
    Let's enlighten paths with the ray of knowledge.
    Monika Kushwaha

My hearty congratulations to all the members Vandana, Ramakrishna Kambhampati, and Sankalan Bhattacharya for their respective awards against the thread of the week contest for the period 21-27 June, 2020. Well done and keep it up.
    Knowledge is power.

Many congratulations to Vandana Ma'am for winning Thread of the week award. I would also like to congratulate the special prize winners Mr. Ramakrishna Khambhampati and Mr. Sankalan Bhattacharya. Well done and keep it up.

My congratulations to all the winners of the TOW contest and thanks to ISC for selecting my thread for a prize. All the threads are well-written and I hope to see more interesting threads in the coming days. The Forum section is always buzzing with activities and my thanks to all the members for making this possible. Well done and keep up the good work.
    Sankalan

"Life is easier when you enjoy what you do"

Heartiest congratulations to Vandana Madam for winning the Thread of the Week Contest for the week 21st to 27th June 2020. At the same time Mr. Ramakrishna Kambhampati and Mr. Sankalan Bhattacharya for winning the Special Prizes for the said contest. I also sincerely thank the administration of IndiaStudyChannel.com for running such contests that enable us to learn and earn at the same time, in tandem with the motto of this website.
    Regards,
    Poulami Bakshi

Congratulations TOW winners !!!

Its absolutely motivating to see our fellow members getting rewards. Keep it up.

Life is God's Gift !! Appreciate Life !! Thank you Universe !!

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.