You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Announcements

Revenue Share Bonus for May 2020

We have announced the revenue share bonus for the month of May 2020.

To view the Cash Credit details you can visit our page- Revenue share bonus for May 2020.
    My hearty congratulations to all the members whose name appears in the Revenue Share Bonus list for May 2020. Unfortunately, I was not so active in that month. All the best and best wishes for the future.

Many thanks to Mr. Timmy M. John sir for announcing RSB on last day of the month as usual without delay.

Honesty is the best policy.

As usual Timmy John is prompt in announcing the Revenue Share bonus. I am happy that my name figures in the list after many months. The last was in Sept.2019.
    I am also glad to see our Paymaster Timmy John's name also in this month list. It means that Timmy is also contributing content in good way. My appreciations to Timmy John.

Thank you Timmy sir for the timely announcement of Revenue Share Bonus (RSB). I wish to congratulate all those members who make their name in the list. I am also very happy to find my name in the list. Best of luck to next time to those who missed to find their name in the list.

Thank you, webmaster, for your timely announcement. Congratulations to all the members who received the revenue sharing bonus for May 2020. All the best for other members who have an opportunity in the months ahead. Hope leads us into the world of success.
    Lead the leader

Hearty congratulations to all those who have got a share in the monthly revenue bonus for the month of May '20! I am glad to be a part of the list this time.
    “The door to wisdom is knowing yourself." Anonymous

Hearty congrats to all the top 20 members who have been short listed to receive the revenue share bonus for the month of May 20 and those who missed better luck next time.
    K Mohan @ Moga
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

I am happy to note that I have got the revenue share bonus this month also. I congratulate all the other members also who have got this bonus and hope they would continue their good work in ISC.
    Thoughts exchanged is knowledge gained.

Hearty Congrats to all the earners of Revenue Share Bonus. I missed it this month. I hope to get some share next month.
    No life without Sun

Congratulations to all who could make it to the Revenue Share Bonus list for the month of June 2020. I would also thank the ISC site and webmaster Timmy M.John for the timely announcement of the revenue sharing. It is appreciating to upload the list on the first day of the month which adds to the sweetness and fills fuel for the new month.
    “The most important thing in life is to learn how to give out love, and to let it come in." — Morrie Schwartz

I sincerely thank the webmaster Mr. Timmy John sir for timely announcing the Revenue Share Bonus for the month of May 2020. In my short journey so far with IndiaStudyChannel, I have always noticed that the website administration is very punctual and sincere about handling payments. Probably this is one of the contributing factors to the immense fame that this website has acquired over the years. So thank you, ISC administration, for timely announcing the monthly revenue share bonus once again. I also feel elated about having received the bonus myself for the month of May. At the same time, I also hereby take the pleasure of congratulating my fellow members of IndiaStudyChannel.com who have secured their positions in the coveted monthly list of the Revenue Share Bonus. This scheme of pecuniary rewards inspires us to keep contributing, even at these difficult times, with a renewed vigor and interest every time.
    Regards,
    Poulami Bakshi

Congratulations to all who got listed for Revenue Share Bonus for the month of May 2020. This time I could not make it due to some reasons but no worries, the new month with a new spirit is on the way to achieve new targets.
    Padmini

Living & Learning- simultaneous processes!

Congratulations to all the happy recipients of the revenue share bonus for the month of May. I've got about five more to go to hit a century. Eagerly awaiting that day!

Venkiteswaran - it is Tony Sir and not Timmy Sir who is in the list of eligible RSB recipients, and Tony Sir has been in the list earlier, too.

When you make a commitment, you create hope. When you keep a commitment you create trust! ~ John C. Maxwell

Happy to see my name in the list of revenue share bonus recipients for the month of May 2020. I take this opportunity to congratulate all the members who have made it to this bonus. Well done and keep contributing.
    Knowledge is power.

Congratulations to all the members who have received the Revenue Share Bonus for the Month May 2020. I am also happy that my name is also there in the list. Keep learning and keep earning.

My congratulations to all the members who have received their shares and my thanks to Timmy Sir for the prompt announcement. Those who couldn't make it this time do not worry. Instead, continue posting quality threads and articles on a regular basis and you are going to find your name on the list the next time. I wish you all the best.
    Sankalan

"Life is easier when you enjoy what you do"

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.