You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Testimonials

We are celebrating ISC's 13th Birthday, this month. Happy Birthday ISC!

ISC is celebrating its 13th Birthday this month and this birthday is special as the website is entering the teen today. ISC was developed as an academic project by Timmy John with the help of Tony John and was subsequently converted into a public website under the leadership of Tony sir.

Let us cheer and celebrate the birthday with conviction and zeal and reaffirm our commitment to contribute to the quantitative and qualitative growth of this wonderful platform for learning and sharing our knowledge.

Let us also remember to reiterate our appreciation and gratitude to our Webmasters for providing us with this great learning and earning experience. More than being a virtual world of interactions, ISC could develop more as a family only due to the cordial relations that have been maintained between the members and the admin of the site.

I would, on behalf of the Webmasters and all the members, like to register our appreciation and gratitude to all the members who have stood with ISC for a very long time. Hope some of our old members who are no longer active will renew their association and start contributing again.

A few reward programs and contests are in the pipeline as part of the celebrations and we may also be in for some surprises.

Wishing all ISCians a very Happy Birthday! Let us all wish ISC all the best and strive to improve and develop this site more in the coming years.
    Happy birthday to the best educational site in the world. My hearty congratulations to Webmasters, Editors and all the members of the site who all makes this great family. It is the day of celebration for us.

I am really thankful to ISC to provide me with a platform to improve and share my knowledge to the world. I learn many things here. I improved my English a lot. I learnt how to write an article and how to use HTML tags. I got my Adsense approval through this great site. Webmasters, editors and all the members are very helpful.

Hope to see more new features and more development in the site in this coming year. All the best my great educational site ISC as you are being teenage now.

Honesty is the best policy.

In the sombre backdrop of the pandemic and the economic meltdown for many, let us quietly acknowledge the immense good IndiaStudyChannel.com has done for us, enabling us to get some earnings. Thank you, Webmasters, for this e-avenue of income. Let us also take pride in being part of the growth of this portal and creating a community that has maintained warm relationships with one another and with the admin., no matter our differences from time to time. My best wishes to everyone.

Echoing what Saji stated, requesting alumni to return, reconnect and renew the bonds. There is something special about ISC as an entity, some X factor so to say, that can never break those bonds and continues to create a warm and fuzzy feeling inside.

When you make a commitment, you create hope. When you keep a commitment you create trust! ~ John C. Maxwell

Congratulation to ISC for completing 12 years and stepping into teenage. A very important and life path deciding age for anyone. I hope ISC will have a wonderful year ahead and prosperous with double the speed so far it achieved.

I am failing in my duty if I am not expressing my sincere thanks to this wonderful learn while you earn and earn while you learn site. I am thankful to the webmasters for their excellent thought process in designing this site and driving the site to very good heights.

I also congratulate all the Editors and members for their contributions in their journey with ISC for mutual benefit. I hope and wish the same cooperation from them for taking the site to new levels.

drrao
    always confident

I take this opportunity to wish ISC, webmasters, editors, members and even guest who use the site for information to wish the best source of knowledge i.e. our own India Study Channel(ISC), a very happy 13th birthday. I wish the site all the best and hope it reaches Silver, Golden, Dodrans and centennial birthday.
    “The most important thing in life is to learn how to give out love, and to let it come in." — Morrie Schwartz

Dear ISC,
    Wishing you very many happy returns of the day.
    Happy Birthday to you on this lovely day.
    You kept me busy for the last nine years plus.
    And made me an addict to ISC, to please

My special wishes to all the three WebMasters
    And the efficient Vandana, the Managing Editor
    All the proficient and magnificent LE's and Editors
    Above all, all those who contributed as active Members.

Happy Birthday ISC.

No life without Sun

Happy birthday ISC and hope to see you shining and glittering in the same way for a thousand years. It is a day to mention efforts put by the ISC team to make this site what it is today. In the meanwhile, many members came and joined it. Some are regular visitors, whereas others visit from time to time. My appreciation to every single member, site administrators, editors and to everyone who is behind the site working wholeheartedly.

Happy Birthday, ISC! ISC is a unique website and my gratitude to the Webmasters for giving all of us this wonderful platform to share, learn and earn. A cordial relationship between all the members, admin, editors and the Webmaster made this possible. This is the right platform to make a start to hone one's writing skills. A place where others will be able to suggest to make your writeup impressive. Now ISC is a teenager and more responsibilities will be added to this site. The more mature one becomes, the capability to accept responsibilities increases. We all need to share the responsibilities. With a more focused approach on education, I am sure the popularity and its spread are going to increase. My best wishes to all in the ISC family.
    Sankalan

"Life is easier when you enjoy what you do"

Happy Birthday and Many Happy Returns of the Day! ISC. I take an opportunity to wish all the best to the administrators, editors and all other members on this day. May ISC flourish each and every day!
    shampasaid

Many many happy returns of the day ISC. Usually, we celebrate by giving sweets but ISC is already spreading the sweetness through its support all through the years to its members. Moral, financial and socially supporting the members through active discussions. Contests awards boost their skills and also grasp them to the walkthrough to lead meaningful lives. ISC's birth year is also connected with my Iife when I had taken an important step to lead through the phases of life.
    Lead the leader

I sincerely congratulate the administration of IndiaStudyChannel.com for completing twelve long years. That an academic project has taken this colossal shape of a website shows the immense effort and hard work that has gone into it. Running a business for so many years is no easy feat, especially when it is not a brick-and-mortar store. Things change astonishingly fast in the online world. Over the last decade, so many things came in and went out in the world of blogging and websites. However, ISC is standing stall and growing steadily, which shows the good fundamentals of this company both in terms of quality and quantity. Happy thirteenth birthday, ISC!

As Vandana Madam has noted, there is really something special or X-factor about this website. In fact, when I am compelled to stay out due to unavoidable situations or circumstances, I kind of start feeling unwell!

Regards,
    Poulami Bakshi

Let ISC celebrate many many more Birthdays.
    Feeling happyto be associated for nine years in its 13 year purposeful groth journey.

It will be nostalgic to view the First birthday slogan conest winning netry. That can give a glimpse of history too.
    In 2016 celebration Dhruv had made a very nice videoclip.

A very happy birthday to ISC for completing its twelve years and stepping into its teens. ISC has always been a perfect educational site which offers knowledge in every field along with the information on schools and other educational institutes. It also offers a wide range of discussion portals through its forum section. May this year we get acknowledged throughout the world population including the young and old, students and professionals, children and oldies.
    A very happy birthday ISC.

Let's enlighten paths with the ray of knowledge.
    Monika Kushwaha

I wish ISC a very happy thirteenth birthday. I also understand the hard work and efforts put up by the owners and managers of this site long back when internet boom was in progress. Today there are innumerable sites and many of them are competing with each other for getting the traffic of surfers and searchers who use the internet data for various reasons right from personal to organisational needs. It is also to be noted that today there is tremendous competition in the internet arena and it is difficult for the sites even the good sites to survive and stand erect. There are lakhs of site in one particular field and in total there are millions of sites. In such a cut throat scenario if a site is surviving and giving dividends to its members or contributors then it is a matter of great pride and praiseworthy for the people who are managing it. ISC is a transparent and well moderated site and the best thing which I liked about it is the learning atmosphere not only through article writing or other creative submissions but also through attempting to the contests time to time. I wish all success to ISC in the coming times. Some members getting old might stop their activities with time but I am seeing some new members are very good and capable and I have full faith that they would take ISC to further glorious heights. All the best.
    Knowledge is power.

A very Happy Birthday to ISC! It is really a special day for all of us, especially the Webmasters who gave birth to ISC and gave us an opportunity to learn, earn and even allowed us to showcase our capabilities in writing. I am glad to be a part of this family and would be here forever.
    I have learned a lot here and the list includes writing articles, using HTML tags and have sharpened my creative writing skills. I do not know about others but I feel great while sharing about ISC with my friends and family and many of them do not believe about a genuine online earning platform at first. But yes, it exists and I am a proud member of this big virtual family.

Padmini

Living & Learning- simultaneous processes!

A Very Happy Birthday to ISC for celebrating 13th Birthday today. I take an opportunity to wish all the best to the administrators, editors and all other members on this day. I am happy and feel proud that I am also a part of it. I wish that the site flourish and touch the new heights in future.

I also wish a very happy 13th birthday to the ISC and convey my gratitudes to the volunteering editors and members who are keeping the site always vibrant with activities. I have gone through many sites to see the working modalities but comparatively found that the ISC has a very good working environment and sustained occupation for its members. The guidance and overall supervision of the webmaster is also a driving force for all of us to sail through this portal in quenching our creative thrust. I thank ISC for providing us a platform where we can learn as well as earn. It is a unique concept and I wish all success to ISC in the future.
    Thoughts exchanged is knowledge gained.

My best wishes and congrats to all the members on the occasion of 13th birthday of this great site and I am also feeling elated that I am with this site for nearly 12 years now. I have seen the development of this site with meager members yet strong commitment to the development of site. And those old member who were there when I joined are still continuing and Vandana is one among them. The three webmasters have created a great site and we have been cherishing the wonderful contributions of all the old and new members who joined recently and thus made this site the most sought after for discussions and deliberations.
    K Mohan @ Moga
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

On this occasion a word of appreciation to our active members since the start of this site would have been more encouraging and hope Webmaster Tony would agree with this.
    K Mohan @ Moga
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

Wishing every member all the best on this happy occasion of ISC's Birthday Month. Thankful to ISC for the opportunities it created for me and everyone. That even in this trying times, our webmasters have been able to keep ISC functioning without any hindrance, speaks of their commitment to the channel. Likewise, let's too commit to doing our best at ISC.
    Patience and perseverance pays

May I call for many more wishes in the coming days?
    “The door to wisdom is knowing yourself." Anonymous

Frankly writing. It would be nice if our dear Webmasters appear in this thread to share the happiness of ISC birthday and utter a few words to boost the morale of the ISC family members.
    The absence of Webmasters from this site, at this juncture, is highly disappointing.

No life without Sun

I am quite surprised and happy to know that we are celebrating ISC's 13th birthday. I was away for a long time do I couldn't catch up with the first contest. I wish I had. Anyway, I am sure I will get to read fantastic entries by our esteemed members. I look forward to participating in other contests.

A very happy birthday to Indiastudychannel. I have created many exclusive memories here. One of them is earning money for the first time. Hope ISC continues to grow and help everyone grow too in the possible ways it can.

May God bless each one of us.

Make love to life before it divorces you.

It is indeed the most joyful moment of the year for ISC. At this time, I take the opportunity to thank all the webmasters, Managing editor, Lead Editors, Editors, Content Developer, and all the members who have stood behind the success of this educational portal. This website has truly unleashed the potential of its members with writing, blogging skills. I am sure this site is going to bring up more of them in the future. I congratulate each and every member of this esteemed site and wish we will take ISC to more heights in the upcoming years.
    Regards
    Rizwan

I wish a very happy birthday to ISC for celebrating 13th birthday. It is really a good moment for ISC. I hope ISC would grow more and more in the coming days.

I wish ISC many many happy returns of the day. I am happy to be associated with it for 9 years. ISC is one website in the world that gives a lot of opportunities, entertainment, fun, knowledge to all its members as well as visitors to this site. I like to congratulate all the three WebMasters who are the architects of this site, ever-enthusiastic ME Vandana madam, all LE's, editors for their everlasting efforts in keeping the site to reach greater scales. I wish all the active members for their greater involvement in keeping the site at its helm.

I'd like to congratulate ISC Team and fellow members.

It's a great moment for all the people who raised this beautiful platform and those who gave their best of contributions in any form to ISC. I appreciate webmasters and staff for their hundred percent dedication and sincerity for making ISC as the hub of academia.

I feel proud of being a member of ISC.

Stay blessed...!

I wish you very happy birthday to ISC for celebrating the 13th birthday. It is really a good moment for ISC. Wishing a growth to ISC.

Thank you all for the felicitations and good wishes. So, we move on together, with the same passion and zeal to celebrate another birthday the coming year too!
    “The door to wisdom is knowing yourself." Anonymous

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.