You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Announcements

June 2020 Cash Payment Announcement

We have announced the June 2020 Cash Payments for Editors and Members.

To view the Cash Payment details, visit our Cash Credits page.

Please follow the instructions to receive the payment, if your name has been announced for a payment in the cash credits' section.
    Happy to be on the list of eligible payees for payment for last month, though was hoping to touch the 3k mark. Have to work harder! Congratulations to all the ISCians who will be receiving their payment. Well done, all of you. Keep contributing, keep earning.
    When you make a commitment, you create hope. When you keep a commitment you create trust! ~ John C. Maxwell

I like to thank the webmaster for announcing the cash payments for the month of June 2020. This practice of announcing on first of every month will never be broken by this site. Commendable. I congratulate all the members who were getting cash rewards this month also. I thank ISC for keeping my name also in the list of beneficiaries. I wish all the members will try their best to get these cash rewards every month.
    drrao
    always confident

Congratulations to all the members whose name appear in the list for cash payment for the month of June. Fortunately, my name is also included in the list.

Thank you very much, Mr Timmy M. John, for announcing the cash payment on the very first day of the month as usual.

Honesty is the best policy.

Congratulations to all the members of IndiaStudyChannel.com who have received payment for the month of June 2020. Sadly, I could not contribute regularly to this website because of several reasons. Hence, this time there is no payout for me. I am looking forward to working harder this month, and at the same time hoping to get back on the payee list when it comes out again next month!
    Regards,
    Poulami Bakshi

Congratulations members for receiving payment for the month of May 2020. I missed my payment this time due to my irregular presence but will try my best to make it next month.
    Padmini

Living & Learning- simultaneous processes!

Thanks for announcing payment for June 2020 and I have uploaded my invoice to effect payment. And for those who missed the payment for want of threshold amount better luck next time.
    K Mohan @ Moga
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

Hearty congratulations to all the members who have received the cash payment for the month of June! Glad that I could also make it to the list. For those who have missed it, better luck next time. Remain active and interactive and keep contributing more.
    “The door to wisdom is knowing yourself." Anonymous

I am missing the cash payment this month but I congratulate all other members who have made it against this particular month and hope that they maintain their activities in ISC at the same level. Well done and keep it up.
    Thoughts exchanged is knowledge gained.

Congratulations to all members whose name have listed for cash payment for the month the June 2020. Next time i will also try my best to make it.

Congratulations to all the members and editors who have made it to the June payment list with their regular and active participation in the ISC site. This month I too am fortunate to find my name in the list and it adds sweetness to get it on the first day of the month. I also wish other members to keep on posting and participating in the coming days so as to make it to the Cash Payment list of July 2020. All the best guys and thank you ISC.
    “The most important thing in life is to learn how to give out love, and to let it come in." — Morrie Schwartz

As usual ISC has announced the monthly cash payment in time and many members including myself are benefited from the June 2020 cash payments. I congratulate all the members who have got the cash payment for June 2020 and wish them good luck for their future endeavours in this site. Keep contributing your god work in ISC in different sections and all the best.
    Knowledge is power.

Hearty congratulations to all the members receiving payment for the month of June. Despite pandemic, ISC never fails to pay its members dues. And Timmy M John never fails to perform his duty as a WebMaster(Finance)
    No life without Sun

It is an awesome time to receive the cash payments turning its shape to salary for most of the members. Hard work and consistency will always reap better benefits.
    Congratulations to all the members, to receive the cash payments for June month. Hope for the better results in future payments. Reach the heights, enlighten your lives. Keep contributing, all the best to all members.

Lead the leader

Congratulations to all the members who have received their cash payments for the month of June 2020. I wish all the members to get more payments like this in the future. Thank you Timmy sir for the announcement.
    Regards
    Rizwan

Congratulations to all the members who got cash payments for the month of June 2020. I thanks to ISC for timely announcement. I have also uploaded my invoice.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.