You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: IndiaStudyChannel.com

May I answer the question raised by others

Hello Sir /Mam,
    First, I am proud to have joined the ISC family last month. At first I just talk about myself and my question. Mostly I'm a graduate student. I work in a renowned educational sector. My work experience is about 36 years and I have work experience. both industry and education. For the past 10 years I have been working in the ITI section. So please tell me how I can answer the question raised by others, because I know very well about it. I am waiting for your positive reply.

Yes, of course, you can, Shishir Kulkarni. I think you are referring to the questions raised in our Ask Expert section. Anybody can answer any question. In fact, we are happy to have answers from those having genuine expertise in the field as these will have greater authenticity. So go ahead.

Note that this query you had submitted in the Ask Expert section. Any query or clarification that you need that is related to ISC, such as about a feature or guidelines, you need to raise a forum thread about it. Hence, this query of yours has been shifted to the forum and you can see the appropriate category that it has been placed in. Another thing to note is that sometimes members will raise a question in the forum about ISC and if you really have knowledge about it, as is the case with many of us once we are familiar with the workings of the site, then also you can respond accordingly.

When you make a commitment, you create hope. When you keep a commitment you create trust! ~ John C. Maxwell

• Sign In to post your comments