You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellaneous

Job post pending since last two days with Admin

My job post is pending since last two day. The status is showing: clarification draught from Admin.

I request admin to please look into it.

Post URL is

https://www.indiastudychannel.com/jobs/453448-internship-open-in-quality-control-at-novozymes-patalganga-mumbai
    Deepali, clarification has been sought from the admin whether internships can be accepted as jobs and the matter is being followed up. Please wait for a response.
    “The door to wisdom is knowing yourself." Anonymous

Dr Deepali,

An internship looks out of place for submission in our jobs' section. Generally, we accept information on internships as an article if there is sufficient content for it to be developed into a full-fledged article.

When you make a commitment, you create hope. When you keep a commitment you create trust! ~ John C. Maxwell

Dr Deepali,

We had a discussion with the admin. and it was decided not to allow it (by mistake it was approved in the interim, sorry about that).

When you make a commitment, you create hope. When you keep a commitment you create trust! ~ John C. Maxwell

Thankyou ma'am for the information. Now I have submitted the internship in the form of an article.

• Sign In to post your comments