You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Winners

Winners of Online Learning article contest

To begin with, we take this opportunity to register our word of appreciation to all the participants of this article contest. The number of entries was encouraging though we expected more members to participate. We thank all the participating members for the support.

We are now announcing the Winners-
    First prize of Rs 500/- goes to Soundharya, not only for the topics selected but also for coming up with a very detailed description of the topics selected in a very convincing manner.

Second Prize of Rs 250/- goes to Dhruv for the replicable introduction and submission of very reliable articles on online teaching platform.

Third Prize: INR 100 goes to Vandana for bringing out the details and intricacies involved in online classes, especially for children.

Keeping the number of entries in mind and also the relevance and quality of the threads submitted, we have decided to declare a consolation prize in addition to the prizes already announced. And this award worth Rs 60/- goes to the self-explanatory introductory article byVenkiteswaran for that beautiful introduction to the subject.

Friends, please join me in congratulating all the winners.
    Hearty congratulations to the first prize winner Soundharya, second prize winner Dhruv and third prize winner Vandana for the oneline learning article contest.

It was the one of the best topics and was the need of the hour. Through the articles we could get to know various aspects of the online learning platforms and it's applicability. Tips and procedures for engaging students in online classes.

Lead the leader

Congratulations to all the winners for better performance. I wish them all the best. Well done. Keep it up.

Congratulations to the first prize winner Ms Soundharya, second prize winner Mr Dhruv and third prize winner Ms Vandana for the online learning article contest. Well done. I hope they will continue their good work in coming days.

Congratulations to all the winners of this article contest. I couldn't participate in this contest due to my busy schedule. I hope the winners will continue their good work and win many more prizes in the coming days. I wish them all the best.
    drrao
    always confident

Online learning article contest was a very pertinent and contemporary topic and there was good participation in it. I heartily congratulate the winners Soundharya, Dhruv, Vandana, and Venkiteswaran for their respective positions. Well done and keep it up.
    Knowledge is power.

Congratulations to Soundharya, Dhruv and Vandana Ma'am for securing first, second and third prize respectively in this article writing contest.
    Padmini

Living & Learning- simultaneous processes!

Congratulations to Soundharya for securing the first prize in the article contest on online learning. At the same time, I would like to extend my congratulatory notes to Mr. Dhruv and Vandana Madam as well, for securing the second and the third prize of the aforementioned contest respectively. I must also say that the IndiaStudyChannel.com Administration never fails to surprise us by announcing several interesting contests from time to time, covering various fields and aspects of learning and knowledge. I am eagerly looking forward to participating in such contests in the days to come.
    Regards,
    Poulami Bakshi

I try to cover the contests as much as possible but could not attempt this one though it was such a relevant topic in present day situation. Anyway as it appears there was a good response for this contest and I have gone through some of these articles which were well presented by the members. I congratulate the winners namely Soundharya, Dhruv, Vandana, and Venkiteswaran and wish them all the best for their continuing and fruitful journey in ISC. Well done members and keep it up.
    Thoughts exchanged is knowledge gained.

My best wishes and hearty congratulation to the winners namely Soundharya, Dhruv, Vandana, and Venkiteswaran and all the best for their formidable contribution in the contest.
    K Mohan @ Moga
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

I congratulate all the winners of the contest. Winning gives satisfaction and enhances zeal for the next competition, so keep going with good write-ups.
    shampasaid

Congratulations to all the winners for their best contributions.

My hearty congratulations to Ms Soundharya, Mr Dhruv and Vandana Madam for winning first, second and third prizes for online learning article contest. I also want to congratulate Mr. Venkiteswaran for getting consolation prize for this contest.
    Honesty is the best policy.

Congratulations to all the winners for this impressive article writing contest. An outstanding effort by winners earned them this award. Every award winner prompts members to accelerate and stay more dedicated to ISC and contribute and win more awards. Fill ISC with your quality work and win awards.

My congratulations to all the winners of the contest. Online learning is the way now and everyone is choosing that mode of education because of the situation. Various articles on the subject contributed by the winners and the other participants will definitely add more values to the website and we will have lots of ideas on the subject. My best wishes to all the participants too for making it really interesting.
    Sankalan

"Life is easier when you enjoy what you do"

Thank you ISC team for coming up with online learning contest. I am glad to be one of the participants. Congratulations to all the winners of this contest. Hope to see many such contests in the coming times.

It's not an easy task to read so many worthy entries and deciding upon the winner thereafter, still our editors have selected the best entries which is really appreciable.

I extend my heartiest congratulations to Soundharya ma'am, Dhruv sir, Vandana ma'am and Mr. Venkiteswaran for being the first, second, third and consolation prize winners respectively.

Let's enlighten paths with the ray of knowledge.
    Monika Kushwaha

Congratulations to Soundharya for winning the First Prize in the Online Learning article contest for her articles - How to conduct an online learning session and Top 5 free video conferencing apps to conduct online classes, the Second prize winner Dhruv for his articles - Top 10 online learning apps in India, Vedantu – a top online learning platform that teaches live and How to become an online teacher at Vedantu, the Third prize winner Vandana for her articles - Best online learning to read tools for children, StoryWeaver: a unique online reading and vocabulary improvement website and Common problems and mistakes to avoid for online teaching-learning classes and consolation prize winner Venkiteswaran for his article - How to make online teaching and learning interesting. I would like to congratulate every participant who has taken part in the competition and also the organizers for coming up with such unique contests.
    “The most important thing in life is to learn how to give out love, and to let it come in." — Morrie Schwartz

Thanks to the jury for the third prize reward and I am very happy to be its recipient. Congratulations to Soundharya and Dhruv for their wins and to Venkiteswarn as well for his reward.

Thanks everyone for conveying your congratulatory wishes.

When you make a commitment, you create hope. When you keep a commitment you create trust! ~ John C. Maxwell

Thanks, everyone for your congratulatory messages. Many thanks to ISC for giving us such a unique contest focusing on online learning. Thanks for my 2nd placed award. Congrats to all my fellow winners Soundharya, Vandana ma'am and Venkiteswaran Sir. All the best to every other participant for the next such contest.
    Patience and perseverance pays

Hearty congratulations to the winners! Good job!

The cash rewards and points have been credited.

“It is better to change an opinion than to persist in the wrong one." – Socrates

I congratulate Soundharya for the First Prze, Dhruv for the Second Prze and Vandan for the Third Prize in the Online Learning article contest. They are well deserved as we know their quality contributions in the past too.
    I am happy in getting the consolation prize.
    I congratulate all other participants in making the contest well participated.

My hearty congratulations to Soundharya for being declared as the first prize winner of the online learning article contest. I also congratulate Dhruv, Vandana mam, and Venkiteswaran sir for getting the second, third, and consolation prizes respectively.
    Regards
    Rizwan

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.