You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Reward Programs

The stars who shine bright - special appreciation awards

There are many of you who have left an indelible stamp on some of the sections - and we're not referring only to those whose names have that bright yellow star at the top of a section. It's time to express appreciation, to convey that yes, your contributions, too, have not been overlooked. Also, a particular section may not have regular awards, but we do appreciate the value that you have added to them. What better way, then, to reward you with some sterling cash prizes in ISC's special month!

Here are those special winners, each of who wins Rs.200/-
    1. For Articles: Sharmistha Panda

2. For Article responses: Venkiteswaran

3. For Forum threads: Shampa Sadhya

4. For Forum responses: Saji Ganesh

5. For Ask Expert answers: Neeru Bhatt

6. For Jobs: M.A. Vimala

7. For Question papers: Jagdish Makwana

Well done all of you; you're doing a good job here!
    Appreciation to all stars who shone bright. Congratulations on winning these special awards. Keep up the good work. Hope to see you winning the main awards too.
    Patience and perseverance pays

Congratulations to all the members who have received special appreciation awards for your contributions in the respective ISC sections and also for overall hard work.

Special congratulations for special prize winners. There is saying that those who stand and wait are also blessed. These words come true through this special prizes for the members who were behind the screen.
    Lead the leader

This is to congratulate all the stars who shine bright in the sky of ISC. My appreciations to all of them for their excellent work. I hope they will continue their good work and be the bright stars in the sky for a long time. I wish all of them all the best.
    drrao
    always confident

Congrats to all the bright shining special stars of the ISC sky. May you contribute moe and more to ISC sections and keep the ISC sky more and more bright forever. Try to be a evershinging bright stars.
    No life without Sun

All shining Stars please acept my hearty congratulations for the special award!!
    Life is God's Gift !! Appreciate Life !! Thank you Universe !!

Congratulations to all bright stars for special award. I hope that all of you would be shining more and more in the sky of ISC in coming days. I wish them all the best.

This is really a nice and pleasant gesture from ISC that these shining stars are being awarded for their outstanding contributions. Well done members and keep up your good work to take ISC to greater heights.
    Knowledge is power.

Congratulations to all the ISC shining stars- Sharmistha Panda, Venkiteswaran sir, Shampa Sadhya, Saji sir, Neeru Bhatt, M.A. Vimala and Jagdish sir for getting this surprise for working consistently in their respective sections. ISC has again proved that hard work never goes unnoticed.
    Padmini

Living & Learning- simultaneous processes!

Heartiest congratulations to Sharmistha Panda for winning the star award for the articles section, I just took a quick look at your profile and was surprised to see the great number of articles you have d! Mr. Venkiteswaran is very well known for his detailed and meticulous article responses, and it is no wonder that he was chosen for that section. Shampa Sadhya is also a very known name in the ISC forum as she keeps it lively by regular contributions. Mr. Saji Ganesh never fails to help whenever a new member like me raised a query in the forum: his forum responses were amazingly detailed and to the point.

I also congratulate Neeru Bhatt, M. A. Vimala, and Jagdish Makwana for winning the special awards in the Ask Expert, Jobs, and Question Papers sections respectively. I personally do not visit those sections much but they are valuable parts of ISC and you have greatly enriched those sections by your regular and quality contributions. With so many stars shining brightly, ISC is nothing short of a constellation!

Regards,
    Poulami Bakshi

Oh! this is a surprise for me. I was busy reading and responding to the 'A thread-a day challenge' contest threads, that I did not see this thread at all.
    I do notwant to hide my surprise happiness in getting the Special appreciation Awards for Article responses. Thanks.
    I congratulate Sharmistha Panda, Shampa Sadhya, Saji Ganesh, Neeru Bhatt, M.A. Vimala and Jagdish Makwana for gettingthe Special appreciation awards for the respective sections.

It is a proper encouragement to members in taking note and awarding such contributions which usually go unnoticed.

I thank ISC for my award and happy to see that some of the members are rewarded for their contribution in this salient way. I congratulate all other awardees who have been rewarded against different sections where they had prolific activities. I also appreciate the keen observation of editors and site managers who are keeping a track of the activities of the members and rewarding them time to time. These are the small gestures but characterise a site for its sincerity and commitment towards its members. All the beat and let us also reciprocate by contributing more in ISC to make it an outstanding site in the world wide web.
    Thoughts exchanged is knowledge gained.

This is new kind of approach to recognize and award those who have been putting their efforts in articles, ask experts, forum , jobs and question papers.
    K Mohan @ Moga
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

I congratulate all the bright stars of the different sections for winning an award. My best wishes to you all, and you will shine brighter, certainly.
    Thank you, ISC for my award. I am amazed to receive the prize. I wish to continue writing with greater zeal, especially when I squeeze out time from my household chores. It feels great.

shampasaid

My hearty congratulations to all the winners of the stars who shine bright - special appreciation awards. Keep it up and best of luck for the future.

Thanks to ISC webmaster and editors for keen observation and for the members.

Honesty is the best policy.

My congratulations to all the stars of ISC who are shining bright on various sections of this platform. You all have done really well and always keep shining like the way you are shining now. I wish you all the best. Keep smiling like the stars.
    Sankalan

"Life is easier when you enjoy what you do"

Congratulations to all the winners who have won special appreciation awards from ISC. All of them have done their best contributions to the respective areas and hope this active contributions can be consistent in future.
    "Earning knowledge is by sharing it with ISC and we will rectify our mistakes."

Congratulations to all the special appreciation award winners For Articles: Sharmistha Panda, Article responses: Venkiteswaran, Forum threads: Shampa Sadhya, Forum responses: Saji Ganesh, Ask Expert answers: Neeru Bhatt, Jobs: M.A. Vimala and Question papers: Jagdish Makwana. Keep up the good work and keep on contributing and winning prizes.
    “The most important thing in life is to learn how to give out love, and to let it come in." — Morrie Schwartz

Congratulations to all the star performers on winning the special awards in their sections of expertise.
    Stars shine to make the twinkling sky admiring, so are you for ISC. May you keep contributing contents and making ISC shine with them forever.

Let's enlighten paths with the ray of knowledge.
    Monika Kushwaha

My Heartfelt congratulations for those who won a special award in various Sections. I thank web Master, editors for giving me such a wonderful award. I am feeling happy to receive an appreciation.

Congratulations to all the members who have received the special appreciation awards. It is a good gesture from ISC management to surprise deserving members with these rewards. This will definitely encourage the awardees as well as the members to contribute at ISC.
    Regards
    Rizwan

Congratulations to all the members who have received special Appreciation Awards. This is great motivation to all ISC members to bright further to become forthcoming Special Appreciation Award winners.

Congratulations to all the special appreciation award winners Sharmistha Panda for Articles, Venkiteswaran for Article responses, Shampa Sadhya for Forum threads, Saji Ganesh for Forum responses, Neeru Bhatt for Ask expert answers, M.A. Vimala for Jobs and Jagdish Makwan for Question papers. Well done. I hope they will continue their good work in coming days..

Congratulations to all special appreciation award winners Sharmista Panda, Venkateswarian, Shampa Sandhya, Saji Ganesh, Neeru Bhat, Vimala, Jagdish Makwan. Well done members. Hope you will continue to contribute quality posts and win many more such prizes in the future too.

Hearty congratulations to all the winners of this birthday special appreciation awards! I thank the jury for considering me for the award.

The cash rewards to all the award winners have been credited.

“It is better to change an opinion than to persist in the wrong one." – Socrates

Congratulations to all the members. Keep on shining on this site. It's always a delight to see such awards and recognising members for the awards. Hope to see more such awards in future too and hope to have more competition among the members.
    Sanjeev

" The two most important days in your life are the day when you are born and the day you find out why? "
    – Mark Twain

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.