You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: IndiaStudyChannel.com

Why is ISC silent? Should there be a silence when we celebrate?

Dear ISC and members,
    I am raising this thread after waiting for 48 hours of ISC's Birthday.

While ISC is celebrating its 13th Birth Anniversary, and the ME, LEs, Editors and members are busy contributing, organizing and participating in contests, Why the WebMasters are silent?

Where are our Webmasters? Is it not a courtesy for the WebMasters to spare a few minutes and write few words and post a message on ISC's Birthday. After all, the three Webmasters are the owners of ISC and gave birth to ISC. Why are they keeping themselves away from the celebrations? At least one WM could have made his presence here. Or is there any special reason for their absence?

Editor Saji raised a thread on ISC Birthday. After receiving the felicitating messages, he locked the thread. I tried to find some messages from Webmasters, but disappointed.

A word from our great ISC WebMasters would boost the morale of the ISC members. The celebration is not interesting without Webmasters participation.
    Sun, the celebrations do not end in a day. Please wait for the boosters.
    “It is better to change an opinion than to persist in the wrong one." – Socrates

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.