You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Admissions

What Are The Things We Should Notice Before Taking Admission In Any Polytechnic College

Education in India has become a tricky game altogether, as many students and graduates haven't been getting jobs even after getting gold medals in their education. Due to this, the catch-22 in the minds of students has become more condensed, and they are unable to seek out any help from various resources. Suggest me some key things to notice before taking admission in polytechnic.
    Students who have done some certificate or diploma course from a Polytechnic are also finding it difficult to get a job. Only thing that is good in their case is they can start their work on their own as a self employment option by getting small jobs here and there and earn their livelihood. In my area I have seen that these boys generally associate themselves with some electrical or hardware shop and when a customer requires a person to work in his house or office the shopkeeper tells these boys to attend to that. So these technicians would not sit idle and can earn some money.
    Knowledge is power.

• Sign In to post your comments