You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellaneous

My introduction to the members

Hello members , It's a pleasure joining this amazing platform looking forward to contribute in a positive manner .
    Hi Ryu,
    Welcome to Indiastudychannel, the educational platform where you can earn knowledge and at the same time earn some handsome amount of money from this site. Please go through the Help Topics to understand how the site works and how to contribute to this site. You can raise threads in the forum for discussing any topic. In the Articles section you can write about any topic, but don't copy anything from other websites, as it can lead to getting ban from the site. In the Ask Experts section, you can raise a question on anything and the Experts team will give proper solution for it. There is also a Job section where you can post about the vacancies of the job and always find to give a proper link to the site. All the best wishes for your future and Editors will give good guidance and support for the newly registered members.

"Earning knowledge is by sharing it with ISC and we will rectify our mistakes."

Welcome Ryyu to this educational and knowledge sharing platform called ISC. You can go through the help section to know in details the modalities of this site and we hope that you would be contributing here not only to share your knowledge here but also to benefit by learning so many things from this great site. I wish you a nice journey in this site and hope you remain here for a long time.
    Knowledge is power.

Welcome to you on to this beautiful learn while you earn and earn while you learn site. I hope you will like it more. You can go through the following two threads so that your will get a good introduction to the site. I wish all the best and hope you will continue for long on this site.
    IndiaStudyChannel.com Sectionwise FAQs and Guidelines
    A comprehensive guide for new members.
    You can also go through the help topics which can be found under the heading more which is there on the top blue bar. I wish you all the best. Hope that you will have a long journey on this site.

drrao
    always confident

Dear Ryyu,
    Welcome to ISC. You are on the right platform where you can learn and earn. Please go through the ISC instructions and guidelines, especially FAQ. All editors and members present at ISC are very helpful to newbies joining this site. Do not hesitate to post your queries and doubts in this section. Wish you all the best, Ryyu.

No life without Sun

@Ryyu:

Welcome to ISC family. Feel free to share your views. Hope you will enjoy your stay.

Ryyu , warm welcome to this great educational site which is more transparent in many respect and especially created for the student community to learn and earn. By learning means you can put forth your views and problems in the forum and ask experts section and get instant responses from our experienced members. And thus your learning process starts with right earnest. By earning we mean that, you are not wasting time here by raising forum questions and responding in various sections. You get to earn money for the best forum posts and responses and you also get cash credits for participating as respondent in ask experts section. And if you want to further earn money then chose the article section to write best articles on subjects of varied interest on your own words and also you can submit job opportunities in job section to earn more.
    K Mohan @ Moga
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

Ryyu, welcome to this site commonly known as ISC. If you have ideas in shape of an article or forum post and have an inclination to write then you have come to a correct place and believe me we all are much benefited here by our activities in ISC. So, stay here and contribute. All the best.
    Thoughts exchanged is knowledge gained.

• Sign In to post your comments