You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Winners

TOW topic-based contest on Drive - special prize winners

We recevied a good number of entries for the June topic-based contest on Drive. However, most of the 22 entries had overlapping views and as such the jury panel was disappointed. Hence it was unanimously decided not to award the top prize this time and only two entries have been selected for the special prize of Rs.40/- and 40 points.

The winners are Vij for his thread A drive towards your subconscious self
    and
    Varghese for his thread A drive through the gone days

Congratulations to both of them! Some of the other entries may get enhanced points and cc within a few days.
    My hearty congratulations to Mr Vij and Mr Varghese for winning special prized for the thread of the week contest. Keep it up and all the best.
    Honesty is the best policy.

My congratulations to all the special prize winners of the contest but a bit unhappy because there is no winner this time. Anyway, I am sure members will get enough drive to post with renewed vigour next time. All the best.
    Sankalan

"Life is easier when you enjoy what you do"

It is to convey my congratulations to both the special prize winners. Very sad to note that no entry is eligible for the award. I wish and hope that both the special prize winners will continue their good work and win many more prizes in the coming weeks. I wish them all the best.
    drrao
    always confident

My heartiest congratulations to Vij and Varghese for their good drive to get the TOW the drive. Very pleased with your drive. Keep driving at ISC. Well done. Keep up your good driving.
    No life without Sun

My heartiest congratulations to both the winners namely Vij and Varghese for this month end theme based TOW contest. Well done members and keep up your good work in ISC. All the best.
    Thoughts exchanged is knowledge gained.

My hearty congrats and best wishes to the drive contest winners Vij and Varghese and both of them has touched the content with their different view on the topic and eventually won it.
    K Mohan @ Moga
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

This time there were many entries to the contest and the response was very much encouraging. Now the results are announced and I congratulate the winners Vij and Varghese for their outstanding entries.
    Knowledge is power.

Congratulations to Vij andVarghese for getting the Special Prize in TOW topic-based contest on Drive .
    This is one of a rare occasion of not awarding the TOW prize. Is it that when quantity increaese quality decreases? Or any other reason? Each of us should review ourselves too. But participation was good. So it is good to spread cc to more entries.

I would like to congratulate Vij for winning the special prize for the TOW month-end contest. I would also thank the jury and organiser for choosing my entry as a joint winner of the special prize. It is heartening to read that there are no winners from the 22 participation but it is understood that we need to work hard to make our content and language better to be in the winner list. Thank you, members, for your congratulatory wishes and also ISC and participants for making it tight for everyone who participated in the contest. Keep up the good work and hope to come out in flying colours. All the best everybody for future contests and competition in ISC.
    “The most important thing in life is to learn how to give out love, and to let it come in." — Morrie Schwartz

Congratulations to the winners of the Tow contest -DRIVE. I appreciate their time, effort and patience to contribute in the contest. They are an inspiration to the non-acheivers.
    If you don't stand for something, you'll fall for anything.

My hearty congratulations to the special prize winners Vij and Varghese. The unique idea to the TOW contest ascertained both of you as winners. There was more participation but the ideas were contradicting.
    Lead the leader

Congratulations to Vij and Varghese for securing the Special Prize in TOW topic-based contest for the last week.
    Padmini

Living & Learning- simultaneous processes!

My hearty congratulations and best wishes to the drive contest winners Vij and Varghese. Both of them has presented the content with their different view on the topic "Drive" and made it to the winning positions.
    Life is God's Gift !! Appreciate Life !! Thank you Universe !!

My Heartiest Congratulations for Vij and Varghese for TOW contest DRIVE. Keep up the good work and hope this trend continues in the site.
    "Earning knowledge is by sharing it with ISC and we will rectify our mistakes."

My congratulations to both the winners Vij and Varghese of the TOW contest. Welldone members. Keep it up the same spirit and win many more such prizes in the coming days too.

Congratulations to both the special prize winners Vij and Varghese of the TOW contest Drive. Well done. Continue the good work with the same zeal in the coming contests.

I congratulate both of them Vij and Varghese for winning the special prize for the contest. Keep it up!
    shampasaid

I would like to extend my congratulations to Vij and Varghese on winning the special prize for the contest.

Although I am highly disappointed by the fact that our editors couldn't find an entry which they could declare as main winner even after such a great response and I guess this must be extremely saddened for others also to hear this.
    I wish in other upcoming contests our editors may find some worthy threads and posts.
    I also pledge to raise my upcoming posts' standard injecting some more creativity every time I come up with a new thread.

Let's enlighten paths with the ray of knowledge.
    Monika Kushwaha

Hearty congratulations to Vij and Varghese for winning the special prize! Good efforts by the other participants too.

The cash rewards and points to the winners have been credited.

“It is better to change an opinion than to persist in the wrong one." – Socrates

Greetings to everyone. I shall be pleased to write in this group and I am honoured to get this opportunity. I joined this group in 2013 and wrote few items but my writing was on hold for few years due to some personal issues. But now I shall continue writting in this ethical platform and also gain the vast knowledge from others.

My heartiest congratulations to Mr Vij and Mr Varghese for winning the TOW contest Drive.

I congratulate to both Vij and Varghese for winning the special prize for the contest. Well done. Keep it up.

My hearty congratulations to Vij and Varghese for being declared as the winner of the topic based thread of the week contest. I wish good luck to all members to get more rewards in the future.
    Regards
    Rizwan

My heartiest congratulations to both the winners Vij and Varghese.

Keep it up dudes...!

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.