You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Online Education

Do you like online classes of your chlidren?

As we know due to pandemic of Covid-19, online classes have started by almost all the schools. Though the school in the villages are still facing many problems and have not started online classes so far. Do you like the online classes of your children? What thing do you like to most?

My child has started his online class for JEE exam and I like it. The faculties are experienced and teaching the students with wholeheartedly. My child is also enjoying it. He is also learning to use the technology which would certainly help in his career after some years.

Members are requested to share their experiences in this thread.

This is my entry for ISC 13th Birthday Special- A thread a day challenge- Participate and win prizes!
    Initially children were taking it as a fun only but later when they found that it is going to be there and all the fun and frolic of school is gone they became a bit sad. But now they have acclimatised more and less with this.
    Thoughts exchanged is knowledge gained.

I think individual liking or not liking is not counted now. That is the only alternative available as on date. There is no chance for any educational institute to start working before August 15th. Everywhere we are seeing that the cases of virus victims are increasing and the situation is going from bad to worse. So no parent may be interested to send their children to school or college. Once they go out they may not be following all the precautions and many students will be gathering together and chances of spreading the virus are more. So no parent will allow their children to go to school. As such online classes for the children below 7 years age are not useful. I like this online concept for higher class students. They can follow the teachers and can also concentrate on understanding the subject.
    drrao
    always confident

I see the online classes of my nieces. They are both schoolchildren. Even though these classes cannot replace or the classroom learning they had in school till last academic year, it is just better than nothing. Without even online classes students will lose their academic sense and interest.
    But the children have gained in getting and familiarising with the Smartphone/tab/laptops which were denied or restricted to them till a few months. Both my nieces have no got smart phones. So after classes they take photos of squirrels and mongoose coming to our backyard, butterflies hopping from one flower to another etc.
    Moreover they are also having their music classes online. So it is audible to us and we know how they are progressing.

Yes its a good way of learning for kids

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.