A day to remember and rejoice.

On this lovely day
    When I was just Twenty-six
    She joined me as my wife
    To bring joy and happiness in Life

After many decades of togetherness
    We are stepping into a new year
    May the Almighty shower His grace
    To celebrate this day in the future years.

#Dedicated to my lovely wife.
    A very happy marriage anniversary to you sir. May you and your life partner celebrate platinum jubilee of your anniversary in the upcoming decades and the love and support between you keep on increasing with every second.
    Let's enlighten paths with the ray of knowledge.
    Monika Kushwaha

Who can forget their marriage anniversary which has happened with all good things having achieved over the past few years and now heading toward nurturing grand children. My best wishes for the happy anniversary.
    K Mohan @ Moga
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

Sun, I wish you and your wife a very happy marriage anniversary! May the Almighty bless you both with health, happiness and togetherness for many more years to come.
    “It is better to change an opinion than to persist in the wrong one." – Socrates

Sir, I wish you a Happy Anniversary for both of you. Your work in ISC was really good and outstanding and even sir was guiding new members into this site. Your past earned Hardwork is worth and wish you a good life ahead in the years to come.
    "Earning knowledge is by sharing it with ISC and we will rectify our mistakes."

Marriage day is very important in everybody's life. I am happy to note that today is your marriage day. Please accept my congratulations and I wish you many more happy returns of the day. Please convey my best wishes to your better half also. WIsh you both a happy marriage day.
    drrao
    always confident

Sun, a Very Happy Marriage Anniversary to both of you. On this special occasion, may the almighty bless both of you with good health, happiness and togetherness throughout life.
    Sankalan

"Life is easier when you enjoy what you do"

Two heads and two hearts came together
    To work as one head and one heart for ever.
    If it pricks here the pain is felt there,
    If it is fun here the smile is there,
    If one has a dream, it is made real by other
    When onehand rises ,
    Otherjoins for a clasp or clap
    Since many years it is so
    Many years hence too let it be so"

My best wishes for them to be so for many many years to come. All the best.

Wishing both of you a happy marriage anniversary!
    When you make a commitment, you create hope. When you keep a commitment you create trust! ~ John C. Maxwell

My greetings to you on the special day of your life. Be cheerful always and stay blessed. Convey my best wishes to Madam too.
    Regards,
    Jagdish

A very Happy Marriage Anniversary to Mr. Sun and her better half. May you celebrate many more years together and enjoy your healthy and wealthy life ahead.
    Padmini

Living & Learning- simultaneous processes!

Some rhymes from me to the young at heart couple -

I wish both of you a very happy anniversary,
    May this married life shine like a Golden jewelry,
    You two have traveled many sweet miles together,
    May God bless this journey of love Forever and ever and ever.

Life is God's Gift !! Appreciate Life !! Thank you Universe !!

To:..... Vandana, Monika, Padmini, Deepti Shriram, Mohan, Venkiteswaran, Dr.Srinivasarao, Jagadish Patro, Saji Ganesh, Ajay B Maliackal, Sankalan Bhattacharya,
    For Information:... All my Fellow ISCian

Thank you very much for your felicitations on my Wedding Anniversary.
    My special thanks to Venkiteswaran and Deepti Shriram for their excellent rhyming greetings.
    May God Bless you all, and also my fellow members who could not convey their greetings here.

No life without Sun

Happy wedding anniversary. May Lord shower his gracious blessings on both of you and your family.
    Lead the leader

Many happy returns of the day. May God bless you both with happiness and togetherness for ever.

A nice poem by the author to showcase his love and affection for his life partner. All the best on this marriage anniversary occasion and may heaven's choicest blessing be showered on them and make their life prosperous.
    Thoughts exchanged is knowledge gained.

Sharada, Arafatuzzafar, Neeru Bhatt,
    Very Many Thanks for your kind wishes on my WA (Wedding Anniversary). May God bless you all.

No life without Sun

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.