You must Sign In to post a response.
Such threads related to ongoing contests that can bring in negative effects will not be permitted.
  • Category: IndiaStudyChannel.com

What is your ultimate aim or goal to participate in the marathon challenge contest?

Members,
    It is a novel challenge contest organized by ISC to celebrate its 13th birthday. 23 members have volunteered to participate in this contest and are doing their best by posting one each thread on each day. Few have expressed their fatigue, while many are going strong to complete the challenge contest.

Dear Members, I wish to know - What was your initial thought and ultimate aim or goal to participate in this marathon contest where you cannot remain absent? You need to think hard and raise a post daily and respond and counter respond to threads and responses.

1. Is it to win the challenge contest?
    2. Is it to earn some petty cash?
    3. Is it to showcase your knowledge?
    4. Is it to enhance your knowledge?
    5. Is it to keep yourself busy?
    6. Is it to pass your time?

7. If not, then what?

My chief aim is to earn some petty cash. Whether I win or not, I am sure of earning some cash.
    My main aim was to earn some cash and as well as increase my knowledge in different sections. Each member will have their own opinion regarding this. I missed the first three days of posting as I didn't log in to the site, and after that, I am strongly posting a thread a day and also responding to the members thread. Each day we have to think for new topic and it will take time for each member to participate into it.
    "Earning knowledge is by sharing it with ISC and we will rectify our mistakes."

I don't know whether I will earn some cash or not, I am sure that I will gain some knowledge. Generally, I like forum section and usually, I spend more time here only. Now with this increased contributions, I am very happy. There are some good threads and some are like any other normal thread. But members are very enthusiastic and doing their best. I just went through this thread which says that we should not keep the end result in mind and start.
    Life isn't rosy always, so what?. So I am working without keeping any end result in my mind. Whether cash comes or not some learning will be there.

drrao
    always confident

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.