You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellaneous

Unable to post the comment on a thread

I am trying to post the comment in the following forum thread

https://www.indiastudychannel.com/forum/indiastudychannel.com/forum/171171-why-the-like-repels-like-and-opposites-attract-in-humans

But the page is showing error.

Please look into it and resolve the issue.

Delete Attachment

Yes.
    Oops! The page is in error is the response we receive. Really there is a bug in this thread, needs to be addressed.

No life without Sun

The link is working properly. Please check. I am able to open and also able to respond in the thread.
    Please check.

Honesty is the best policy.

This particular problem coming only with member Varghese posts. Previously I raised this problem through a thread. There is a technical problem with these particular members' postings. You just copy the heading of his threads and open in Google search and you post your response. It works well. Mr. Venkateswarian also faced this problem and he gave this suggestion and it is working well.

Thanks for reply . But the idea given by Ramakrishna Sir is also not working . I request Admin to look into it .

Sorry,
    I just checked the thread. It still says Oops. Page not found. Problem exists.
    Hakkimuddin,
    #702998 from Varghese is the last response there. Where is your response, Hakkimuddin?
    If you have posted a response, it should be there. It is not there. Then where is your response, Hakkimmudin?

No life without Sun

• Sign In to post your comments