You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Competition Entries

If a husband lives with a understandable, amicable wife what else more needed?

Marriage is considered to be the most greatest happening in a person's life and everyone wants the after marriage life to be enjoyable, rewarding and fruitful. But more than that if the wife has best understanding capacity , adapts to the situation and takes the responsibilities with great gusto and have the saving habit for future, nurture the children to the best possible extent, I think the husband would be more happy and need not worry about the family at all. And on this day we have completed 28 years of our happy married life with performing children and in a nutshell we are blessed family and all the credit goes to my wife.

A thread a day challenge 13th day entry
    We all are familiar with the proverb, "behind every successful man, there's a woman" and a slight modification was done by Groucho Marx, that "behind every successful man, there's a woman, behind her is his wife." When a couple marries, they have many thoughts and if it is an arranged marriage, the tension rises even more as both may not know much about each other. Both expect others to understand him/her, be friendly, take care of them and their family, loving, family person, etc. Both are coming from different background, family, etc and even their upbringing is different, in the sense, some may have freedom, some reserved, some very orthodox, etc so even this is a factor. When a man finds a suitable woman who is understanding, caring, helping, responsible, down to earth, takes care of the family and at times angry, the man is a very happy person. When he sees this, even how stubborn or rude a man is, he will certainly start loving his wife and always want her to be at his side. It is good to know that you are blessed with one and on this occasion, I would like to wish you both a very happy 28th wedding anniversary. May God bless you both in good health and the company of each other.
    “The most important thing in life is to learn how to give out love, and to let it come in." — Morrie Schwartz

Hearty congrats Mr. Mohan for completing 28 years of married life with your good wife. "Manaivi Amaivathellam Iraivan Kodutha Varam ( Wife is a God gift) To get a get wife, one should be very fortunate on this earth. In fact, a wife is a great asset to a man. Whether we have money or not, we can live happily if we have a good wife. A good wife is she who nurtures, cares, advises, supports, convinces, consoles, commands and controls with a smile, cooperates, coordinates family affairs. I have a lot many words to praise our wives. But there is no space here to accommodate them. Life will be very beautiful with an understanding and adjusting wife. All on earth are not gifted with such a wife. One has to be very fortunate to get such lovely wife in their life.

Wish you many happy returns of the day. Have a wonderful day today with Mrs. Mohan. God Bless you both.

No life without Sun

Congratulations and best wishes on the eve of your Wedding Anniversary and stay blessed. It's also very nice to link a finest moment of of your life with the ongoing competition - A thread a day challenge contest by nominating a message oriented thread as an entry for this.

Coming to the core point of the thread, there is a saying, "Temple is better than House". This saying originated because of the trouble faced at house the husband and he prefers to go to hear the preaches of the spiritual gurus. So, a co-operative and understanding spouse would always be an ornament to the house and would be the main reason for the success of her husband.

Regards,
    Jagdish

Wishing you and your wife a happy wedding anniversary, K Mohan and many more years of togetherness.

Good to give credit to your wife. However, you and others who responded to this thread are surely aware that the relationship is not only about one of the pair but about both. It is enjoyable, rewarding and fruitful (in your words) when both work on the relationship together. It is not a one-way street.

Jagdish - I would not refer to a wife as an ornament, as an object that adds beauty to something. A wife is far more than that, surely.

When you make a commitment, you create hope. When you keep a commitment you create trust! ~ John C. Maxwell

Mohan, my best wishes and prayers for you and your wife for many many years of togetherness, health, happiness, peace and prosperity.
    To get a good husband or good wife is God's blessing. I concur with the Tamil saying quoted by SuN. But it is same for wife also. There is a village saying in Tamil "Aduppum aambadayaanum paduthakoodaathu"- means if husband and hearth (stove/oven) tortures a woman cannot live happily. So it is every woman's wish to get a good husband too.
    It is compared that the husband and wife are like the two bullocks tied to the plough. Each has to move and adjust in accordance to the other. Life will be smooth and happy when the husband and wife have understanding, accommodating attitude and they supplement and complement each other.
    Vivaham(marriage) is holy samskara for Hindus. Only after marriage and having a family a person enters the second ashrama namely 'Gruhasthashrama". It is the Gruhastha who help the other three ashrama people exist and live doing their roles.
    It was just the other day I wrote in another thread "In Hindu marriage the blessings for a married couple is beginning " Shatamaanam bhavati.... ". It means be blessed for a life for 100 years.......The Biblical words in this regard are: "So they are no longer two but one flesh. What therefore God has joined together, let not man separate."
    So it is expected that the married couple stay together happily as husband and wife for their full life."
    Let it be so for every couple.

Congratulation Mohan for completing 28 years of married life. I wish you will have many more days like this. Your understanding and your wife's cooperation and encouragement are commendable. A lovely family with a chemical engineering son and a doctor daughter. Please accept my appreciations for your achievements and convey my appreciations to your better half also.
    I accept that a wife is not an ornament. A wife is half part of our body. In many cases, she is a Guide She is an adviser in our life. So we should give due importance to her

drrao
    always confident

Congratulation Mr Mohan on completing 28 glorious years of your marriage and I fully agree with you that a good wife is a great joy in a man's life. It is like the perpetual source of happiness and contentment that only a lucky few have.
    Knowledge is power.

• Sign In to post your comments