You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Winners

Star of the Month award- June '20- Winner!

An undoubtedly consistent contributor to different sections, Umesh has been chosen for the Star of the Month award for the month of June '20 for his stupendous performance across different sections with special stress on the Ask Expert section.

The winner will receive a cash reward of Rs 500/-.

Friends, please join me to congratulate the winner.
    Congratulations Umeshji for winning the June'20 - Star of the Month award. You are a true motivator who has been actively participating in every forum with your comments, threads and information. Keep up the good work and hope to see you moving forward with the same vigour and enthusiasm.
    “The most important thing in life is to learn how to give out love, and to let it come in." — Morrie Schwartz

My heartiest congratulations to Umesh Sir for being the Star of the Month. His contributions to various sections are remarkable and I hope he will continue his contributions with more enthusiasm in the coming days. I wish him all the best.
    Sankalan

"Life is easier when you enjoy what you do"

Congratulations Umesh Sir, for becoming the Star of the Month Award. Your contribution, especially in Ask Expert Section, is really good. Hope to see consistency in different sections of the site.
    "Earning knowledge is by sharing it with ISC and we will rectify our mistakes."

Congratulations, Umesh. You deserve the Star of the Month Award. Your contributions are really good and many are learning from your post. I hope and wish you will continue your good work in the coming months also and win many more awards.
    drrao
    always confident

Congratulations Mr Umesh for winning the prestigious award the star of the month June 20. You really deserve it. Well done and keep it up.
    Honesty is the best policy.

Congratulations Umesh sir for winning the star of the month award. Not only your contributions are worth mentioning but also the way you encourage other members of ISC is extremely wonderful. Immensely happy to see you receiving this award.
    Let's enlighten paths with the ray of knowledge.
    Monika Kushwaha

Congratulations to Mr. Umesh for winning the Star of the Month award for the month of June 2020. Your consistent contributions deserve this appreciation.
    Padmini

Living & Learning- simultaneous processes!

Mr Umesh: Congratulations to you for winning this prestigious award.

"Stupendous" is right! Congratulations Umesh for you rewarding moment on receiving this monthly award. Keep up that same zeal as you journey forward.
    When you make a commitment, you create hope. When you keep a commitment you create trust! ~ John C. Maxwell

Congrats to Umesh sir for winning the prestigious award the star of the month June 20. Your contribution really deserve it. Well done. keep it up.

Congratulations Umesh Sir. You certainly deserve the Star of the Month Award. Your contributions are really worth reading and many members are learning from your post. I hope and wish you will continue your good work in the coming months too and win many more awards.
    Life is God's Gift !! Appreciate Life !! Thank you Universe !!

Umesh truly deserves the star of the month award for June 2020 and that was commendable because he has been continuous and non controversial contributor in this site. My best wishes.
    K Mohan @ Moga
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

Congratulations to Umesh for winning the Star of the Month award. May you continue to be as consistent in the coming months too.
    Patience and perseverance pays

Congratulations umesh sir for being the star of the month. You have done good contribution.

Hearty congratulations to Mr. Umesh for your explicit contribution and thus the star of the award for the month of June 2020, adds laurels to your imaginative skills.
    Lead the leader

Congratulations to Umesh Sir for being the star of the month ( June 2020). Your articles are undoubtedly superior be it Expert Section or otherwise. The readers are immensely benifited with the new facts, ideals and informations in the different issues . Hope you would continue to enrich our knowledge with your articles in the different sections even in the upcoming times.

I thank ISC for this honour bestowed on me and definitely I feel happy about it. I feel myself lucky that my work is recognised time to time in this site. I thank all the members for their good wishes and nice words.
    Knowledge is power.

My heartiest congratulations to Umesh sir for winning the prestigious star of the month award for June` 20. You are really amazing in every forum with your comments, threads and new information. We all are flourished by your innovative writing power. I hope you will continue writing with your new thoughts in the coming months and will win many more awards.

Congratulations Umesh Sir for winning the prestigious star of the month award June 2020. Your contribution is superb in all sections. I hope you will continue your good work and win many more awards in coming days.

The cash reward and points to the winner have been credited.
    “It is better to change an opinion than to persist in the wrong one." – Socrates

Congratulations to Umesh- Star of the Month June '20.
    Right from da one you are contributing in quantity and quality. You deserve such recognitions and rewards.

Sanskriti:
    As I find that you are an old member, I welcome you back to your favourite site and hope you would restart contributing in a big way. All the best.
    Dr Deepali:
    Thanks a lot for your good wishes.
    Saji:
    Thanks a lot. You are a guiding force.
    Venkiteswaran:
    Thanks for your kind words. I have in fact learned a lot from your writings. Appreciate much.

Knowledge is power.

Umesh Sir, congratulations for the prestigious award. Hope you will win many more in the future. My best wishes to you.
    shampasaid

Congratulations for getting the most coveted award of ISC that is Star of the Month. Well done and keep up your good work.
    Thoughts exchanged is knowledge gained.

Congratulations Umesh Sir, for winning star of the month award. Your contributions to this site are phenomenal. I hope that you shine more brightly than ever.

My hearty congratulations to Mr. Umesh for being declared as the winner of the Star of the month award for the month of June 2020. I wish the winner to get more awards in the future.
    Regards
    Rizwan

Thanks to all of you for your good wishes. Highly appreciate.
    Knowledge is power.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.