You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Competition Entries

Query about "Test your bookish knowledge riddle"

Respected editors,
    I have submitted the answers to "Test your book(ish) knowledge riddle" yesterday evening by email. But unfortunately shortly after the email was sent, I had some problems with the internet. Hence I could not reply to the riddle announcement thread that I have sent the answers in email.

Would my entry be considered for the riddle contest?
    Deepti Shriram Madam,
    Regarding this, yesterday ISC Managing Editor placed a comment on that post which I am reproducing here.
    "I have received the entries of all those who have responded here so far, as well as that of Deepti Shriram, who needs to put in a response here otherwise the points and cc cannot be credited to the correct answers. So up till now, there are totally 12 entries." This is self-explanatory.
    Anyhow please wait for the comment of the Managing Editor.

drrao
    always confident

Deepti Shriram,

Don't worry about it. Since you did send your entry within the closing time, it is a valid entry. I have put in a response earlier today that I will reopen the thread for feedback and to credit the points and cc once the tally of points is completed. At that time, you can submit a response with your input. To that response, the points and cc can then be credited.

When you make a commitment, you create hope. When you keep a commitment you create trust! ~ John C. Maxwell

Deepti,
    Your reason for not posting a response in the announcement thread is justified due to power failure at your end. I think, our dear Managing Editor will consider it and accept your entry as valid. Let us hope to see a positive response from ME.

Update:
    OMG! I clashed with ME. I did not get MEs response while I was typing this response. Anyway, I am happy that Deepti is IN.

No life without Sun

Respected Managing Editor, Thank you so much Vandana Mam. I am really glad that my attempt has not gone waste. It really keeps my sporting spirit high. Thanks a billion.

Rao sir and SuN sir, many thanks for prompt reply about my query. I am so glad to work with such helping senior members. Thanks a ton.

Life is God's Gift !! Appreciate Life !! Thank you Universe !!

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.