You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellaneous

I really wonder how great celebrities embrace Corona?

Dear Members,
    Our Big B Amitabh ji and his whole family have embraced Corona. Amitabh is admitted in Nanavathy hospital for treatment. Aishwarya Rai and her daughter also said to be infected. While they all are well protected, how they get infected?

I have seen Big B in the advertisements as to how to safeguard us from Corona. I don't know how he slipped and embraced Corona.

I really wonder how celebrities are getting infected with Coronavirus.

Members, What could be the reason? Can you guess the possibilites?
    There are a lot of people working in these celebrities house. They have been in contact with these people and may be affected. They are having four residences in and around Mumbai, so many staffs will be working there. Aiswarya and here child has been tested negative now. It takes some time to get recover from the corona disease. I hope everyone will be out from the disease.
    "Earning knowledge is by sharing it with ISC and we will rectify our mistakes."

Ajay,
    As per the newspaper report, Aiswarya and her daughter Aaradya have been tested positive and are under home quarantine. Only Mr.s Jaya Bachan is tested negative. Let us pray for their safe return after the quarantine.

No life without Sun

• Sign In to post your comments