You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: IndiaStudyChannel.com

Join me to praise ISC and her Glory on this last day of Challenge Contest

Let us Praise ISC and her Glory on the last day of ISC's Birthday Challenge Contest.

My dear Fellow ISCian,

Today is the last day 15/15 of ISC's Birthday Challenge Contest.

On this day, I wish to conclude my participation in this contest with my last post with praising words about ISC.

I wish all the participants of this contest to join this thread and post their praising words about ISC and its glory.

I humbly request all the 23 participants of this contest to post their simple write up of any length, but a minimum of 15 words to delight.

Your good responses will help me to understand how much you love/like ISC and the author of this thread SuN.

I sincerely hope to see 22 responses. If I fail, I am not a member fit to be an ISCian.

From Me:
    "ISC (India Study Channel) is great in the web world with her excellent trios WMs John, Jose and Timmy, highly efficient Managing Editor Vandana, Dedicated Lead Editors, Sincere Editors and her Highly Valuable Members. I wish ISC all the best. May ISC grow and keep her flag flying high on this web world. Long live ISC. May God bless all ISCian"

This is my 15/15(15 July 2020)final thread for ISC's 13th Birthday challenge contest.
    My last thread was on penultimate, the last lap remains. Now I feel satisfied that I have successfully completed the last lap of the run called "A thread a day "Challenge and completed the challenge.
    Cheers to the other runners also. Let all participants complete the challenge and we may have some feedback after that.

For the first time I am seeing a vibrant ISC which started a contest with a thread a day challenge and that inculcated varied and yet good responses from the regular members. Accepting the challenge was the first step to show our allegiance to the site. And by raising meaningful threads a day, we have displayed our knowledge and wisdom and also proven to be great content writers. And by responding to numerous threads that we raised everyone of us shown the membership courtesy to praise and comment on those threads which were so captivating and seek our intervention instantly. Jai ho ISC and its members.
    K Mohan @ Moga
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

It is indeed a good note that we have good participation and response in the thread a challenge contest. Raising a thread is not easy and needs dedication and creativity but our 23 participants have taken up the challenge and have come up with superb threads that were informative, knowledgeable, motivational, discussive, etc.

On the concluding day of the contest, I would like to wish ISC (India Study Channel), its webmasters, editors, administrators, active members and the guest a well-appreciated thank you for making this 13th birthday a challenging and memorable one filled with varied topics and active participation from many members. Let the flag of ISC fly high in the web world and request every member to keep on contributing and help it to be flying high as one of the best educational portals in the web and social world.

“The most important thing in life is to learn how to give out love, and to let it come in." — Morrie Schwartz

Indeed we all like ISC and that's why there are a good number of challengers on this contest. I like the author too for his active participation and the threads he posts. The important part was to accept the challenge and it's because of every individual member that it became a successful one. Their replies to other threads and posting new ones each day made this possible. ISC is a reputed website in the education sphere and a platform for us to show our creativity. I always wish that the flag of ISC should fly high and we all have a role to play in it.
    Sankalan

"Life is easier when you enjoy what you do"

All good events will also come to an end. Thread a day competition is getting closed today. Around 23 members participated and contributed a thread every day for these 15 days. Many good threads and learning opportunities. Some may get awards and some may not get. Some may get rewards and some may not get. But everybody will get satisfaction. We are not able to read all the threads and post our thoughts. Time is less.

I am regular on the forum section of ISC since December 2016. But I have never so many threads every day for so many days. A very good thought from ISC to make this section very active. I hope after this all the participants will start making their contribution regularly.

I congratulate all the people who are instrumental in bringing out the concept of this contest and I agree with the following statement,
    East or West ISC is the best

drrao
    always confident

I am not happy the way this thread was treated by our ISC member participants. I wanted our members to say few words here to show their love and affection to ISC and me.
    By this, I understand that there are only very few members who really love ISC and member SuN.

I failed to steal the heart of my fellow ISCian, despite my long years of association with them. No female member bothered to respond to this thread.

My sincere thanks to
    Venkiteswaran
    Mohan
    Varghese
    Sankalan Bhattacharya &
    Dr. Srinivasa Rao.

No life without Sun

This was a very interesting as well as exerting contest but the participation of the members is really praiseworthy. Many threads were of outstanding nature and added to our knowledge. The last day seemed to be like the end of the exam that we used to feel during our student life. A time to relax and watch a movie. I thought to take a day off from this but seeing the posts by members on the sweet and happy ending of this contest I am trapped here only since the morning and hope to take a break in the afternoon only. I also put my appreciation to the organising editors of this contest who would be now having a tough time to go through so many entries and check their follow up patterns. I have worked in that capacity elsewhere and the wearer knows where the shoe pinches. Once again thanks everyone for this wonderful experience.
    Knowledge is power.

• Sign In to post your comments