You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellaneous

Jokes to relax please

A husband moves out from a house by wearing his shirt in angry.
    Wife: Are you going anywhere urgently?
    Husband: (annoyed) Yes, going to commit suicide
    Wife: Okey, take this bag with you, if you return by change of your mind, buy tomato and onion one kilo each.
    Wife:Why you are beating our son as he is studying for examination
    Husband:He is studying without going to examination today
    +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
    All lazy people elected the most lazy person as their community leader. Also he was given a racing car as a gift but he was supposed to drive the car on the lowest speed. Oneday the leader was unbelievably caught driving his car extremely fast. All lazy people were worried for this contravention of their ages long tradition by their own leader. So all they gathered in their community hall. They were sitting idle on the floor and each of them was unwilling to speak because of laziness but eventually one great lazy person somehow got up and asked the leader quite slowly why he was driving his car so fast. Their leader after all was the most lazy person, kept on sitting idle for a few moments and said,''Actually I put my foot on accelerator instead of breaks and nobody was with me who could remove my foot from the accelerator.''

All the four jokes shared by the author was new and hilarious and the author also brought in the present situation of comedy happening due to changed situations.
    K Mohan @ Moga
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

Good jokes from the author as usual to relax. I liked the jokes. The Joke of Lazy people given by Arafatuzzafar is really good.
    My grandfather used to tell me a story. Akbar wanted to see that the lazy people in his kingdom will not have any problem for food. So he got constructed a big hostel and asked all the lazy people to come and stay there free of cost. Food is also supplied free. Many people started coming and staying there. Then the minister told the king that people who are all staying in that hostel are not lazy but only a few people will be lazy. Then the king questioned him how to know who are the real lazy people. Then the king put that hostel on fore. The fire is spreading. Everyone started running and coming out of the building. But two people are not getting up from the bed. They are telling each other that the fire is on the opposite side and it will take some time to come to the side where they are there. Meanwhile, the fire will be put off. So why unnecessarily getting up and running. Then the minister told that these two only are thread lazy people.

drrao
    always confident

All the jokes are interesting and refreshing. After a hectic 15 days thread a day schedule now we are back to our normal routine ISC life and enjoying the jokes posted by the author in his usual style. Other jokes are also equally enjoyable.
    Knowledge is power.

Good jokes from Pattabhi ji. I enjoyed. Let me share my own joke.
    An ISCians friend: Where are you dear?
    ISCian: I am at IS sea.
    Friend: What are you doing in that sea?
    ISCian: I am trying to find a thread
    Friend: What is that thread yaar?
    ISCian: Sorry, You won't understand that thread. It is a mental thread to get Rs. 75/-

*Whether you laugh or don't laugh, doesn't matter.

No life without Sun

All the joke are good and hilarious. It is true that after the 13th birthday "A thread a day challenge, we are back to normal and can start replying to the threads raised by others. We were all busy in contributing and completing our challenge of one thread a day and had not got the laughing dose dor long. Even the other jokes from members are good.

SuN(#704486), you joke though is laughable but in an acerbic way. You have pointed everyone in your single joke but you need to understand that it was a willing challenge and only people who can make it had to accept the challenge.

“The most important thing in life is to learn how to give out love, and to let it come in." — Morrie Schwartz

• Sign In to post your comments