You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Testimonials

Thread a day challenge helped me to get back my GOLD level

As most of you know that since 2011, I was a regular member of ISC, StudyVillage, Techulator and Newrecruitments. In all the Spider networks websites I have achieved Gold level. After that due to some unavoidable circumstance I was not active in any networking platform. Even my email IDs were dead.

Now I rejoined ISC but I was not much active. The ISC 13th Birthday Special- A thread a day challenge made me shake a bit and activated the sleeping writer in me again. I am happy that at the end of this challenge I have crossed threshold of 500 points.

What benefit did you see in the ISC 13th Birthday Special- A thread a day challenge personally??

Day 19 of Want to try 21 days habit building in ISC forum?
    Deepti,
    Congratulations on getting back your gold medal (level). But as assured, you failed to post your 19th-day thread on 19th July itself. Your 19th-day thread is posted on 20th July. As per contest rules, it is not acceptable.

Doesn't matter. Keep posting your threads.

No life without Sun

Yes I have some network and electricity issues on sunday. For the same reason i had trouble in Book(ish) knowledge riddle and yesterday too my thread was typed and ready. But i could not post it successfully. Hence, I continued today with 2 posts.
    Life is God's Gift !! Appreciate Life !! Thank you Universe !!

Congratulation on regaining the Gold level status which was lost due to some unavoidable circumstance but the ISC 13th Birthday Special- A thread a day challenge has helped you to get it back. I have posted 15 threads in 15 days is the best achievement as I was not a regular thread poster. I was active and posted a response to others thread and even participated in competitions but raising a thread was not my cup of tea but the challenge made me realise that if I want, I too can raise threads but need to do brainstorming which I am not that good at. I was able to complete the challenge and even post replies to most of the threads posted by members on that day. It was worth reading many of our member's post and everyone came up with some unique topics which could be discussed by members and helped to keep the site active and busy. I hope you have found your lost charm and will continue to post more not as a challenge but on your own. Keep up the good work.
    “The most important thing in life is to learn how to give out love, and to let it come in." — Morrie Schwartz

Congratulation to you, Deepti Shriram Madam. It is good that you are back into Gold level. Really this competition is a very good boost to many of the members and they have all become active. Hope all the people will continue working on the forum section and show their creativity. This is the only section we can on the subject we know and also we can learn many new things about various subjects. I wish that you will continue the good work and continue to be active on this site and go to the next level at the earliest. I wish you all the best.
    drrao
    always confident

Getting back on track is a good start. Keep going to never get back on your levels. We face such instances in our lives too but achieving it back requires lots of efforts than before.
    Lead the leader

Deepti this is a testimonial that ISC helps to motivate and interest memebers to take up regular activities.
    Try to keep the pace. Let it enthuse others also to become more active and contributing.

My congrats and best wishes to Deepti for achieving the gold back as she has been induced and challenged to participate and write one thread daily and also hyped her responding quotient for some threads and thus comfortably gained back the gold. Sometimes we lose the enthusiasm if the given award and membership level is withdrawn for one reason or the other but the author has taken it challenge to get back the gold level again and this proved that ISC do provides chance to gain back the lost glory and pride. Once again request the author to be regular and sustain the presence.
    K Mohan @ Moga
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

It is good to see Deepti Sriram mam achieving the Gold level back again with sustained dedication and hard work. Keep up the good spirit and continue to be active in all sections of the site. A thread a day challenge has helped most of the members to be active in the forum section and good to see unique posts in the forum. Continue all the best creative spirit to continue forever to this site.
    "Earning knowledge is by sharing it with ISC and we will rectify our mistakes."

Congratulations Deepti Shriram on regaining that lovely gold shield. Well done! Let's see the sparkling Diamond shield as well at your profile page at the year-end.
    When you make a commitment, you create hope. When you keep a commitment you create trust! ~ John C. Maxwell

• Sign In to post your comments