You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellaneous

Who are all the members helped you gain confidence and sustain presence here?

When you joined this site, surely being new and not having any idea of this channel and how it works and how you have convinced to join and continue here. Some members would have been more induced you to know much about this site and thus become the famous member through best contributions over the period of time. Everyone were the learners first and made lots of mistakes and slowly we started realizing the professional way of contributing out own content much to the delight of other members. Who are your mentors in this site?

This is the self challenge 21st July contribution thread
    For me Vandana, Paresh Gujarati, Bala, Venkateshwaran, Kailash Kumar, Sun, Juana were great inspiring members.
    K Mohan @ Moga
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

For me, Tony John, Vandana, Sun, K Mohan were good mentors. The contributions of the members have helped me to learn more and contribute more to this site. Hope to continue my active work in ISC.
    "Earning knowledge is by sharing it with ISC and we will rectify our mistakes."

I won't say anyone helped me at ISC as a mentor or guide or to gain confidence. I grew on my own. I learned everything on my own. It was purely a self-learning. Because all the guidelines and instructions are available to perform well. I never requested ISC to show a path for me. Instead, I guided many new members at ISC.

What I said above is the fact, nothing but a fact.

No life without Sun

In my early days at ISC Mrs.Sowmya, Mr.Vilas and Mr.Ravi Shankar acted as a genuine guide to me. Mrs.Sowmya even helped me in the sister site NewRecruitments.com. Mr.Vilas helped me in my job as an editor in MaharashtraSpider.com. Mr.Ravi Shankar helped me to understand job postings and Google Adsense Revenue Sharing program.

Apart from these mentors, I would like to mention you, Mr.K Mohan as a motivator in my various threads. I remember my entry for the "soft skills" TOW contest. In my entry Soft Skills are for a human being, what Software is for a computer K Mohan sir had replied with a prediction that "This thread is going to win the Tow award as the author has connected the heading to the tow topic in a most understandable way and deserves the applause for this submission." Even before I was actually announced as winner, I felt very motivated because of his comment.

Life is God's Gift !! Appreciate Life !! Thank you Universe !!

I am very new in this site and I would like to say that all of member of this sites help me in different different ways .
    Writing is my passion and this website is becoming my guide in improving it in a new way , So I want to say thank you to all the members. .. because everyone has their own contribution.

However, if I want to give some names, whose articles and answers I find quite ideal and I think that from whom I want to learn new things, then in my experience, that names are -

DR.N.V. Srinivasa Rao
    Venkiteswaran
    Sanchita Ranjan
    Varghese
    K Mohan

I would once again like to express my gratitude to every member because everyone has their own contribution.
    Thank You....Sir and Mam

Swati Sharma

Keep your Face to the SunShine

I was supported by many beautiful words by smart authors from time to time. I cannot specifically mention their names as the list may go long. Many authors through their responses have dragged my instinct, confidence and are connected with my thoughts. Even if one flower is missing in the bunch, the bouquet will not look beautiful, so are members of ISC to me.
    Lead the leader

I'm not very old member of ISC. I found all members very nice and co-operative. Twice I'd some queries to be clarified which I posted too and some members as well as an editor gave me satisfactory answers.

ISC is like a garden with a wide variety of plants and flowers. People who visit will have their own favourite choices. But after coming to a large garden and seeing te wide variety people get to know more and the list of their likes and favourites also increases.
    In ISC ever member has their own unique and individual qualities and expertise. So every one of us get to know and learn more due the varied contributions by different members. We knowingly or unknowingly learn more and correct ourselves.
    Hence let the names be in the minds. I do not feel it is proper to name here. We have occasions to appreciate and congratulate members on their achievements in ISC.
    Mohan was already an established member when I joined ISC. We have definitely mutually benefited whether we thought we cannot specify what. Like that we have benefited in some way from many members here irrespective of their age or joining.

I appreciate the reasoning giveby Sharada "Even if one flower is missing in the bunch, the bouquet will not look beautiful, ".

When I joined this site I was not a techno-savvy person and initially had lot of problems. Only knowing typing was of no benefit. I posted a thread regarding the problems and soon many then active members joined in to help me.
    The new members might not know about some old inactive members of ISC. Mr. Sukhdev Singh was one of them. I have not seen his presence since I am back here.
    The other members who helped me are Tony, Vandana, Dr. Sanjeev, K Mohan, Saji, etc who made me achieve diamond level on this site.
    Other people who supported me were Sun, Pramod, and others. It has been all-time learning for me since I joined this site and till date, I am learning how to interact with others.

Regards,
    Nadeem Naqvi

World without God is Zero without One!

I am regular on this site from December 2016 and from the begging I am a favourite of forum section. Those days Mohan used to be the front runner and he used to post threads very early in the morning. Sun and Partha were also regular on forum section during those days. I used to see the posts of these three regularly. Kailash Kumar was also regular those days. But later on, he discontinued. Many are coming and going but Mohan is there regularly expect for some time during last year.
    drrao
    always confident

Coming back to this site after a long gap I am seeing a lot of new faces.
    I would like to share my experience here for them. If you have any problem just post a thread related to your problem and see that number of regular members would come for your rescue.
    It happened with me and it will surely happen with you also. Though the new members are more techno-savvy they won't have any problem.
    The most important thing about this site is to have broad thinking and posts threads which are for the benefit of all the members. We should avoid personal attacks and loose talks. If one wants to learn it is only possible through humbleness.
    All the members are a family and they should help each other and make this world a better place to life for all.

Regards,
    Nadeem Naqvi

World without God is Zero without One!

I think we learn from many members not necessarily the senior members only. It is a mutual process. Some members are good in one area while others have expertise somewhere else. So, we can learn from everyone a bit of his or her expertise.
    Knowledge is power.

It's the team ISC that is helping me all the time. Everybody has her/his own style and has some traits. Some want to write on serious issues, some on technical issues, some on political, some like jokes and so on. We require everything in our lives. Most interestingly, you get to know things about various subjects from ISC. Confidence is related to practise and perseverance. After going through all kinds of topics, you will get a good idea which will help you to continue your practice and here every member has her/his contribution to help others sustain.
    Sankalan

"Life is easier when you enjoy what you do"

• Sign In to post your comments