Improving the immune system is not very difficult. The simplest solution is good and sound sleep. Doctors say that in their experience the easiest and better way to boost immunity is to get enough sleep at least 7 to 8 hrs . According to Dr. Steven, sleep is not a pillar of health, but it is the foundation on which whole health, including immunity, stands.
Sleep is a natural and necessary in our routine. It relaxes our body and brain and gives us energy which is necessary to live a healthy life. Deep and total sleep provides complete relaxation to our mind and body, which makes us feel fresh and energetic. Problems such as sadness, weakness, weakness, laziness arise in a person due to incomplete or deep sleep.
- Sleep affects our arteries. Not getting enough sleep is more likely to cause blood pressure and high cholesterol and it also has a bad effect on the heart. It is necessary for an adult person to get 6-8 hours of sleep.
- Improper sleep increases stress and may cause high blood pressure. High blood pressure gives rise to heart diseases while deep sleep keeps the person away from all this.
- Those who work awake till late night are more likely to get breast and colon cancer. According to research, bright light affects melatonin hormone. This hormone helps in bringing about sleep. The lack of light and sleep leads to the development of tumors or lumps that give rise to cancer.
- Due to the complete and adequate sleep of the night, you feel energetic. Being full of full energy, you are able to work well and do not feel tired.
- People who have enough sleep have good memory. They understand things more quickly and remember them for a longer time.
So Sleep well and stay healthy.... Have a healthy life..
Keep your Face to the SunShine
No life without Sun
Getting sound sleep depends upon how relaxed or free you are and not how many hours we slept. If we can get 5-6 hours of quality sleep than that is equivalent to 8-10 hours of sleep. I usually go to bed at 11:30 Pm and get up at 6:00 Am during my office days and on my off days I get up by 8:00 Am. Even though I am sleeping 6 to 7 hours, it cannot be said as quality sleep, I get-up frequently and that breaks my sleep. I hardly get good sleep and that is the 1st phase of my sleep i.e. till2:00 Am after that it is just lying on the bed bot, not proper sleep.
“The most important thing in life is to learn how to give out love, and to let it come in." — Morrie Schwartz
K Mohan @ Moga
'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
Even this challenging situation would ease
Honesty is the best policy.
Knowledge is power.