You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Festivals

Preparations Going On Regarding Your Rakshabandhan

Rakshabandhan, the sacred festival of siblings, is left only a few days. In such a situation, with the closure of the post office, the expectation of tying a rakhi in the hands of the brother is becoming less. In fact, this year most of the sisters are buying rakhi online and sending it to the brothers, but with the closure of the post office there is little hope that they will reach the brother. The last date for sending rakhi to other states by post is only 25 July. Traffic is also closed during lockdown. In such a situation, it has become difficult for the sisters to send rakhi to the brothers due to the closure of the subdivision of their area.

Every year on Rakhi day, sisters used to tie Rakhi to brothers, but this time it is not possible to come due to epidemic. In such a situation, the sisters have only the option of e-rakhi. Although various types of attractive rakhi are found in online shops, but their supply is not being ensured on time. In such a situation, the option of wishing on the day of Rakhi by phone or greeting through social site is left this year.

I have made a Rakhi at home for my brother and this time I am going to celebrate Rakhi at home with the same enthusiasm. ...
    Even in the time of this epidemic, we should consider our festivals with some changes according to the new circumstances.
    What are the preparations going on regarding your Rakshabandhan?
    Rakhi Pournami has become an important festival these days to all. Sisters will tie Rakhis to their brothers are brothers will offer them some gifts. When we were children we don't know about this festival. Those days in South this festival is not very famous. But slowly it has entered here also and all are doing this. RSS workers will tie this Rakhi to other members to show their unity and convey that unitedly we are strong. RSS workers will tie to male members also these Rakhis.
    We have the custom of changing our Yagjopaveetam ( Sacred Thread) on this day. The old one is to be removed after having a new one. There is a set procedure for this and the same is to be followed. Sravan Pournami is the day on which we perform this program.
    I have four sisters and one sister stays nearby in Hyderabad. So every year I go to her and she will tie the Rakhi. All other sisters will be sending the Rakhis through the post. I will be sending them money to purchase some item what they like with the money what I have sent.

drrao
    always confident

We are all in a sort of bandhan for reasons of suraksha. This time along with Rakhi mask and sanitiser also may be gifted mutually and worn for additional raksha and suraksha .

• Sign In to post your comments