You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellaneous

Drastic Decrease in Traffic / Income of various websites in Pandemic. Do you agree?

It seems various website traffic is reduced due to coronavirus pandemic. I think many peoples in home are not searching engough for jobs, education etc and hence traffic and income is reduced in certain niche like education, job, school and college. This also be true in other niche.

what is your thought?
    Due to Corona virus, more than half of the people in the world are living inside their house, coming out has reduced very much, which has a lot of effect in the market.

But I do not think it is impacting the digital or online world, but now that most people are at home, in my knowledge the Internet is increasing its traffic on websites

These days people do a variety of experiments whether it is in the kitchen or something in which they have interest, people are engaged in improving their qualities, in which these websites are the biggest guidance, so according to me, traffic is not decreasing Rather should increasing.

Swati Sharma

Keep your Face to the SunShine

Yes, it may be true. When I observe through my Adsense account from the last few weeks, I found I am getting 0.1 dollars like that and previously I used to get at least 0.5 dollars every day. After lockdown, the traffic has increased very much but now I found it is down. Last month I got around 8 dollars but after deductions 1.2 dollars only to my account. This trend I have not found any time after getting my Adsense account approved. I used to get a deduction of 0.3 or 0.2 dollars like that. With this trend, it seems it takes 100 months to get 100 dollars. Why Google is adopting a new policy we don't know?

The pandemic has cost the world much and we have lost much on everything. Whether we will be alive or not was the thought process of everyone and were interested to have the day to day eatables at their disposal and nothing else. During lock down the mobiles shops were not working and those who had the recharging habit of every two days once has to keep quiet and all these factors made the internet searches thin and browsing was minimal. Do not worry the things are changing and the old days are going to come with lots of income for those who are the best content writers and have the niche to create good articles.
    K Mohan @ Moga
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

I don't know about other sites, but there is no change on the website of ISC. The activity is almost the same during lockdown also and the income to members from ISC to members is also normal and it was paid on time only all these months also.
    But overall in all the areas, there is a slowdown and people more worried about their health and their family members's health. They may not be able to concentrate on their online purchases and other issues. That may be the main reason for less income for the sites also.
    As mentioned people are concentrating more on their daily requirements and busy in arranging them only. Nobody is trying to apply for a job or search for a new job. Because changing the job during these critical days is never advisable. That also will make the traffic less on various sites.

drrao
    always confident

for #705014
    It is because ISC also lost lot of traffic. Yes many peoples lost online income to 50% to 60 %. It is due to that advertisers are spending less money during pandemic. Now some traffic is back but it is still not to the previous periods.

• Sign In to post your comments