You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Self Introduction

I am back to ISC after a gap of 3 years!

Hello to all the Old and New members of ISC!
    I have been associated with this site since 2011 May but due to my personal reasons was away from this site for more than 3 years is stretch.
    Day before yesterday when I again logged in my laptop remembered my password. It was as if I have been on a long voyage and have returned home.
    ISC is an ocean of knowledge wherein friends are like fresh water tributaries falling in this ocean. I have learned a lot from ISC. In those day when I was active I remember that we use to even discuss personal matter through Forum threads. Which is still in progress and this what makes this site different from others.
    Many old members of this site know me. I feel blessed when the old members welcome me in the threads of others. This is what I have earned from ISC.
    It is just like coming to the family again where you have members who remember you and even welcome you. It is a feeling of being on top of the world.
    Thanks to all old friends of ISC for their welcome note!
    Stay Blessed and Happy always!
    Welcome back Nadeem Naqvi after a long gap of 3 years. There are times when we are not able to cope with everything and need to take a break from something. You are an old member and coming back to the place where you belong is a great feeling. Many of us are new members and am knowing you the first time but from your profile, we come to know of your foot stand. As you mentioned that ISC is an ocean of knowledge wherein friends are like freshwater tributaries falling in this ocean, Let this ocean get water from the tributaries that lost its boundaries and are back to the ocean. Welcome back and I hope to see you more active and vibrant as before.
    “The most important thing in life is to learn how to give out love, and to let it come in." — Morrie Schwartz

Heartly welcome to Indiastudychannel website. No website other than ISC will give the opportunity to earn and learn. Participating in forum in ISC is just like learning English skills by observing the writings of other members. Once again, heartily welcome and joyful sharing of your thoughts and experiences.
    I believe in a positive attitude. I like those who criticize me.

Mr. Nadeem,
    Wecome back to ISC. Very pleased to see you after many years. We were missing a good member. Very recently, members remembered you when I posted a thread about the missing members.
    Let us have a good time at ISC. All the best, Dear Friend.

No life without Sun

A hearty welcome to you Nadeem Naqvi back to ISC. You are one of the proficient members in the past and I am one of the members used to enjoy your association at that time. Last week only, in the forum while we are discussing old ISC members who left the site I mentioned your name and other prominent members of this site at that time. Hope you will actively interact and contribute your interesting things in your interested sections of ISC as in the past.

Welcome back! Nice to see you back in action here after a long gap of three years. You have rightly mentioned that it is like returning to the family. Hope you will now remain with us and enrich the pages of ISC with your contributions.

There have been quite a few changes in the site since you left and so it would help you if you could please go through the Posting Guidelines and also through the links provided in the Comprehensive guide for new members so that you stay updated.

Wishing you all the best on your new innings here!

“The door to wisdom is knowing yourself." Anonymous

Wishing you a warm welcome on returning to ISC. Glad to see your active participation in the forum since the last few days and hoping to see your contributions in other sections as well.
    When you make a commitment, you create hope. When you keep a commitment you create trust! ~ John C. Maxwell

Welcome back to ISC. Members like you are an inspiration to new members. I hope you will actively participate and guide other members with your knowledge and good posts. I wish you all the best.
    drrao
    always confident

Nadeem Naqvi, welcome back to ISC.
    Yes, I had seen your response in another thread and put a welcome back message in that thread.
    It is proper that you have announced your resuming activities in ISC forum by a new thread.
    Hope we will be seeing you actively participating in forum and other sections from now on.

Warm welcome Mr. Nadeem Naqvi and welcome back to ISC. It is really a good feeling to join ISC again. I have felt it when I had joined ISC after some months. I have missed you ( Almost every member of ISC missed you) here and I have visited you profile to check your sign in. It is really a great feeling to get you back here.
    Honesty is the best policy.

You are most welcome back sir, although I am a new member myself but I have got a chance to welcome a senior.
    I have seen your profile and also got to know from the rest of the members responses in your forum that you are one of the admirable members of ISC.
    I would like to welcome you and hope that you and other members of ISC will help me to enhance my writing skills.
    Thank you

Swati Sharma

Keep your Face to the SunShine

Though, I have already welcome you during my response to your earlier post, still I am tempted to welcome you again here and I hope that we would have a nice time in ISC for the times to come.
    Knowledge is power.

Welcome back, Nadeem Naqvi! There are many reasons due to which at times we are unable to keep in touch with people/places but the desire to be in touch remains within. You were a regular contributor and used to share your experiences. During the gap, you have gained more experience and I hope you would be sharing many such experiences in the coming days. Hope, you are going to contribute on a regular basis and I wish you all the best.
    Sankalan

"Life is easier when you enjoy what you do"

• Sign In to post your comments