You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Reward Programs

E-book of short stories challenge – the advantages and sequence of participants

We have received a total of 15 registrations for our E-book 13-hour challenge contest. So now let's have a look at how it will pan out and the sequence of the story writers (they will be referred to as SW1, SW2, and so on).

As starters, these are the advantages of the first three participants-
    SW1 - Hakimuddin Kuwakhedawala has three advantages: (i) You can opt-out of writing the first chapter, but then you must write the second chapter and you will lose the advantage of (ii).
    (ii) You will be allowed to write 100 more words over the maximum limit that will be mentioned in the contest announcement thread.
    (iii) The third advantage that you get will be mentioned in the contest announcement thread if you choose to write the first chapter.

SW2 - Dr Deepali has two advantages: (i) You will be allowed to write 75 more words over the maximum limit that will be mentioned in the contest announcement thread.
    (ii) The second advantage that you get will be mentioned in the contest announcement thread if you choose to write the first chapter.

SW3 - Saji Ganesh with one advantage: You will be allowed to write 50 more words over the maximum limit that will be mentioned in the contest announcement thread.

Any queries related to the contest may be raised in this one thread only. Do not put any questions in the main contest thread that will be put up tomorrow and which will include the theme, rules, etc. That thread must have only the stories.
    The first three participants who registered and who have the advantages as mentioned above are requested to confirm that they have understood the advantages as mentioned and will be the first three writers. Then I will inform the sequence of the other writers.
    When you make a commitment, you create hope. When you keep a commitment you create trust! ~ John C. Maxwell

I will write the first story madam. Though I is a challange for me but I am ready to write the first story.
    And I will get a fourth advantage that I will write the story on Sunday which is holiday for me.

Thank you very much madam.

Honesty is the best policy.

I agree with the conditions and will write 2nd story.

Ma'am please let me know that the stories must be interconnected and characters should be similar or the characters in each story may be different.

My queries are:
    1. Should the theme of the story be same or different for all participants.
    2. Should the story be interconnected or in connection with the central character.
    3. What if the words is more than the mentioned. Like if 10 word or 20 words etc.
    4. Should the story have a moral.
    5. Can the participants get the chance to choose their chapter or timing.
    6. How will the evaluation be done for the contest?

“The most important thing in life is to learn how to give out love, and to let it come in." — Morrie Schwartz

So Hakimuddin will write the first chapter (he mentioned a fourth advantage that I had not even given a thought to!) and Dr Deepali will write the second one. Saji has not yet confirmed but assuming he will be doing so, now I will mention the sequence of the participants.

Now here's the surprise twist to the challenge: Other than the first three who registered, and Jagdish writing the last story, the rest of you will not be writing in the order of registrations. I wrote the names of the remaining participants on chits of paper, folded them, put them into a basket (see image attached above to the thread), and asked my sister to pick them out, writing the names in the order that she picked the chits. So here is the sequence of the writers-
    SW1 - Hakimuddin Kuwakhedawala
    SW2 - Dr Deepali Gangwar
    SW3 - Saji Ganesh
    SW4 - Neeru Bhatt
    SW5 - Sharada
    SW6 - Nadeem Naqvi
    SW7 - Dr Rao
    SW8 - Reena Upadhya
    SW9 - Sun
    SW10 - Shampa Sadhya
    SW11 - Umesh
    SW12 - Monika Kushwaha
    SW13 - Mystery Writer
    SW14 - Padmini
    SW15 - Varghese
    SW16 - Jagdish Patro- your punishment as a late entry is that you will have to write a story of 100 fewer words than the maximum word limit that will be mentioned in the contest announcement thread.

The second surprise twist is SW13 - participants will have to guess who it is to avail of additional points and cc for the correct guess.

The third surprise twist: Umesh - You registered as participant #13, so you are designated as a lucky participant since this is ISC's 13th year. You thus get the advantage of writing 13 more words than the maximum word limit + if you take up the challenge thrown to you in the announcement thread, then you will get an extra five points and five cash credits in addition to whatever you get as a participant (and even if you win one of the main prizes). Note - you are SW 11 as listed above, and not the 13th writer.

When you make a commitment, you create hope. When you keep a commitment you create trust! ~ John C. Maxwell

Dr Deepali and Varghese - everything about the story to be written will be mentioned in the contest announcement thread. Nothing will be revealed beforehand as it is a challenge and nobody should be preparing a story beforehand.

Like for any other contest, all participants must adhere to the rules, including the one for the maximum word limit, as otherwise, it will be an invalid entry. As for the date and timing of submission - it was clearly stated in the registration thread itself, that it is a 13-hour challenge, that each one of you has to submit your story within 13 hours of the previous story's submission. Just look at the time on the blue band and calculate when the 13th hour will end for you. If you miss out as per the sequence mentioned in my response above, then the next participant will submit his/her story.

It is requested to all participants to be alert for your submission time, as otherwise the challenge that will be disclosed in the announcement thread will scuttle the later stories and spoil the e-book as a whole.

My query about the Mystery writer (SW13). If the SW 13 is Umesh, What is there to guess for the other participants?
    No life without Sun

SW13 will not be any of the registered writers but will be an ISCian, not an 'outsider' (such as not a family member).

Sun,

You've not stopped your tendency to change the text of your already submitted response, which makes the followup by the person to whom something is addressed look out of place. You had asked whether SW13 would be an outsider or one of the registered participants. Now you've changed it to state that if Umesh is SW13, then what is there to guess. Please stop these tricks.

Read and understand clearly my responses to understand about SW13.

I will write the third story.
    “The door to wisdom is knowing yourself." Anonymous

What is the maximum limit of words for writing the story?
    According to the thread raised by you, it is clearly understood that after Neeru Bhat raises the story I have 13 hours time. Am I right mam?

If the participants are capable of completing much before the time, the submission time counts for the next participant who is in SW order.

Lead the leader

Sharada - you've understood the time aspect perfectly. It is exactly as you stated. Participants would be able to submit well within 13 hours and hence the participants must keep a track of the thread on a regular basis. The max. word limit and other information, as I stated, will be mentioned when the contest starts tomorrow.

There are a couple of things-
    1. SW 1 Hakimuddin - I will announce the rules, etc and then put in a response to give an example of how the story entry should be put in. So your 13-hour time frame will begin from the time of my response.

2. SW 2 Dr. Deepali - To know your second advantage, please wait for my response after Hakimuddin submits his story because your advantage is related to his entry. Since it is possible that I will not be online when he submits his story, just wait for my response. Your 13-hour time frame will then start from the time of my response.

3. SW14 Padmini - You will have to wait for me to submit the story on behalf of SW13 who is the mystery writer and your 13-hour time frame will begin from that time.

For sending your guesses about SW13, a separate thread will be raised with the relevant instructions after the e-book's last chapter, so that the correct guesses can be awarded the points and cc in that separate thread.

If one contestant present his\her write-up before the end off 13 hour, say that he/she present it in the 10th hour. Will the 13 hour start from their posting or depending upon the correct timing from earlier post.
    “The most important thing in life is to learn how to give out love, and to let it come in." — Morrie Schwartz

Varghese - I don't understand the confusion in your mind! The 13-hour time frame as I stated starts from the time of the previous story's submission. In which hour of those 13 hours - first, sixth, tenth...whatever... is irrelevant. So let's say SW5 submits her story at 5p.m., W6 does not have to wait and can even submit his story by 6.25 p.m. In that case, SW7 has to submit within 13 hours of 6.25 p.m.

Vandana,
    Your #705304. Sorry, there was a quick confusion due to quick reading of your lengthy response. I did not notice the registered member 13 with a different number. Hence editing was done. Sorry for the confusing mind. All the best.

No life without Sun

Vandana,
    Thank you for your clarification through your response #705337, I had missed the lines which you mentioned through your response in #705299.

Sun and Varghese - it's alright.

The contest has been announced: Best friendship short stories E-book . It is a bit lengthy, but I wanted to give examples to make the rules clear. Hence participants are requested to read everything properly. Story writers are welcome to put up queries and issues related to it may be n this thread, not in the contest thread.

As per the word limit, SW1 can write up to max. 413 words, SW2 can write up to max. 388 words and SW3 can write up to max. 363 words (hope the Maths is correct!).

Also, I am repeating - SW2 please wait for me to tell you the advantage you have. I will mention it in a response in the contest thread after SW1's story. I may not be online when it is submitted, so just be patient. Similarly, SW14 has to wait for the story of SW13 to be submitted by me.

I have attempted to methodically mention the rules and instructions with followups in this thread as well, so hopefully, there is no confusion for any of the writers and the e-book proceeds smoothly. All the best to the writers!

Yes ma'am, understood! I will wait for your entry and then only I will post mine. This contest is sounding like some thriller, we have surprises, suspense and other additional elements along with the stories.
    Padmini

Living & Learning- simultaneous processes!

Forgot to mention in #705414 - the max. word limit for Jagdish as per the punishment is 213 words.

Yes, Padmini, I myself was very excited at trying out a new angle to the e-book, namely having short stories instead of continuity in the story and then got an adrenaline rush in coming up with some surprises. Hee, hee...Who knows, maybe I'll think of some further twist just to throw a spanner in the works and create more mayhem at some point in the challenge while it is ongoing!

I have put in one update to the main contest: while I have mentioned that you can edit your story to make minor corrections, please do not change the last word as the next writer may have already seen it and started writing his/her story.

I was typing in my query here when I saw that the challenge thread has been updated. It is quite clear now as to how one has to be about and writer his/her story. It will be a challenge for all as the last word of the previous story has to be used by the following author. It is tricky but I think this is the challenge also.
    Waiting for my turn which might fall in within 65 hours post the challenge thread has been posted.

Regards,
    Nadeem Naqvi

World without God is Zero without One!

As SW11, I have submitted my entry in the desired sequence and also taken the advantage provided to me being the thirteenth registered member for the contest. This is just for information.
    Knowledge is power.

Everyone is posting before time and conceptualising very well. The start of every story from the last word of the previous post is super and nicely framed. The contest is challenging and motivating. Every story about friendship is strong and opening various dimension of the bond.

Glad to see the smooth flow of the e-book. After I put up SW13's story, look out for my response both here and in the contest thread for the next part of the challenge.

I opened ISC at 10.45 AM and surprised that already 11 hours of time elapsed. Then I sat for one hour and completed my story and posted on time. I thought I may get delayed. But good that I am not a defaulter.. So far the contest is going well and all are posting in time without any problem.
    drrao
    always confident

Vandana,
    My sincere apology for posting a comment erroneously into the contest thread, and deleted it. I curse myself for the blunder mistake.

Instead of posting my comment here, I have posted there by mistake.

I kindly request Vandana to remove the response from there.

Once again my sincere apology for spoiling the look of that smooth going thread by mistake.

No life without Sun

The time for the S W12 is over around 8PM today. I think now it is the turn to mystery writer . The same is to be posted by the Managing Editor. We are waiting for the story from the mystery writer now.
    drrao
    always confident

None of the writers touched the last hour on the clock, they were quick in weaving a story. All the ideas and thoughts were ready just waiting for the last word.
    I think we will complete it in another one or two days itself. Very interesting and surprisingly too as we are anxiously waiting for the mystery writer.

Lead the leader

Sun,

Avoid commenting on any participant's writeup. What is right and wrong will be decided by the jury panel.

In #705435 I has said I might create some mayhem and pop in a further challenge. So here it is - the members who were the last three to register will now submit their stories in the reverse sequence. That is, Jagdish will submit the next story #14 starting with the time of #705930, Varghese remains at #15 and Padmini will submit the last story with #16. I have put this update in the contest thread as well.

Members are requested not to put any further comments in this thread. Only queries can be raised here.

Comment deleted as mentioned in the above post.....Sorry

Actually, I should have requested members not to put in any responses here other than queries. I will allow input later after the contest closes, but, at that time also, only general feedback should be given, not remarks about any individual story.

Let's see if the e-book closes by Sunday 2nd August 2020. That would be really appropriate!

Will the word count applicability also in the reverse order? I mean can I post the story with 313 words or 213 word limit?

Regards,
    Jagdish

Yes Jagdish, of course, the 'punishment' still applies. I would have mentioned if there was any change.

I wasn't about to post anything related to my late response or story but as I saw many fellow members were in rage and anger with what happened. I saw and read many critical comments ( which will later or sooner polish my crust) so I thought I should post a response.
    Previously I didn't post anything related to this as I don't believe in giving excuses.
    To those who wanted answer I would say that the story by SW 11 was posted at 7am and office going people like me have a daily routine time of 7 am to 9 pm which is certainly not having a minute free so I got late. If SW11 sir had posted the thread a little late as he had enough time till 2pm and not that early I may have not been receiving such feedback.
    Also, now as I have got this idea that the hour frame may have such issues I will try not to participate or register in any such contests in future.
    Vandana ma'am I appreciate your patience and I m glad you didn't give any lowering feedback for me.
    For those who said and meant that the contest has been spoiled by me - I apologize for ruining and will make sure not to participate or register in any such contests in future.

Let's enlighten paths with the ray of knowledge.
    Monika Kushwaha

Monika,

As mentioned in response #705931, you could have waited till the contest closed to give your feedback, and, similarly, I will reply to what you have stated later. Just a quick gentle note - don't feel hurt or bad about it.

Everyone is requested to keep a watchful eye on the forum to see the thread to guess the mystery writer. This may not be put up as soon as the last story is submitted, as I may be busy with other things. Also, even if by now you have guessed who SW13 is, please do not mention it anywhere. You will be sending the guess via email only, so wait for the announcement. Non-participants will also be allowed to give their guesses, but participants will have an advantage in terms of points and cc.

A very well designed E-book short stories challenge/contest on friendship which helped to collect different dimensions of friendship that are pen down by 16 participants. The contest had many twists for the participants but everyone has given their best to be on time and complete the task.

I liked every challenge and conditions that were given and accepted by the challengers. The 3 advantages for the Jaldi 3, punishment to the last entry, keeping a mystery writer in the middle and then again changing the sequence of their writing kept every participant on their toe or glued to their desktop/laptop.

The only problem that I felt was the 13-hour challenge as on working days, it is difficult to watch on the posting of the writers just before us so that we get ample time to complete the story as we had to start from the last word. I do understand that that's the challenge and well accepted by every participant but that's what the main challenge. Only working people found it hard but everyone was able to produce on time. I to was in doubt as to if I get the time when I am on-site, I could not be able to complete on time but I was fortunate to get in the later hours. In overall, the contest was very thrilling, challenging and celebration. Thanks, everyone who has come up with such an idea and presented it well with clarity and even kept the rhythm moving with regular updates.

A good attempt by the Managing Editor and I congratulate her for designing a good contest. Earlier in some contests where so many twists and turns were there, many participants felt inconvenience. But this time the designer has taken all the care that the contestant can't get confused. My appreciations to Vandana Madam for that.
    13 hours is taken as this year it is the 13th year to ISC. Many authors took very less time and posted very early. As mentioned in my earlier post in this thread, I might have missed the bus. But I could do it luckily.
    All the stories are written well and all the authors did a good job.
    As mentioned by Varghese, 13 years duration has become a problem for working people as well as people like me who will go to bed early and open the computer only after completing the morning routines. Anyhow, it is a challenge accepted on or own and we should do it with in the framework.
    I congratulate all the participants in the contest for their good work and I hope we will have many more such contests in the coming days.

drrao
    always confident

The idea of putting the time-frame of 13 hours rose from the suggestion by Sun for the thread-a-day forum challenge, wherein he had stated that instead of 15 days, one for 13 days would have been ideal, in accordance with it being the 13th year of ISC.

When conceptualizing this e-book, I was aware that since it would be a fast contest, members may not be able to participate for various reasons and hence at the outset had requested those who registered to make sure that they can take part without any problems. However, I did not like it that Monika was targeted. In past e-book contests also we've had issues of somebody not submitting a chapter in time or not at all and thereby spoiling the flow of the story. For future such contests, requesting everyone that whatever the case may be, let the onus rest on the contest organizer to sort it out rather than pouncing on some participant for doing something wrong. Refrain, too, from making comments on individual entries.

Monika - There was no 'rage and anger' emitting from anyone. I think it was just one comment that upset you. As I mentioned, this is not the first time that some break has occurred in an e-book. One point to mention, and I hope you don't mind, is that, on your part, it was a little unfair to comment that if SW11 had posted his story a little late, you would have had the chance. Every SW had the right to submit a story at any time during the time frame given and obviously each would so as per his/her convenience. Nobody is going to submit an entry for the convenience of somebody else, isn't it? What I really liked was that despite your realizing that you could not submit your story in time and that it would be outside the time frame, yet you did spend time and effort on putting a story together and submitting it. Kudos to you for that spirit! Please do not let the experience of participating in this contest put you off from participating in future similar contests. Just take it as a learning experience to understand in what way you can possibly adjust despite your office work schedule. A hint - the basic theme and general rules and some instructions are always mentioned in the announcement thread. Just give this some thought before taking the impulsive decision never to participate in such contests. We encourage the spirit of 'always' participation, in all types of contests, and 'never' is not a word we'd like to hear from any ISCian!

Even the remark in my own earlier response "spoiling the flow of the story." is a poor comment! Let's just consider it as a break only, if this occurs again.

Indeed, a well organized short story writing contest announced by our Managing Editor. The Thirteen-hour time frame to write a small story is quite sufficient to write an individual story. I would say that it is too much time to write a story of 313 words. If it was a continuing chain story, members need to wait for the last member's story to follow up and time was a need. Whereas this was an independent story writing contest and members could have written the script and kept ready in advance for posting it on time. Now the hitch was the last ending word on which the next story should begin. That's easy to add a few sentences in the beginning of a story. I did the same. My story was ready when the first member posted his story and waited for the last word of the eighth member's story. As I received the last word, I spent only a few minutes to alter the starting line of my story, and posted within a few minutes of sighting the eighth member's story.

As the contest was progressing very well without any break, I wondered to see Monika giving a break. Hence I commented that she was missing from the site. There could be some valid reasons for her absence. If I had hurt her feelings, I seek an apology from her. It is my tendency to act with curiosity to open up my heart and comment. If Monika could feel that she won't be able to post her story after Umesh due to her office hours, she could have sent a PM to Umesh to delay his posting close to the end of 13 hours. Monika should continue to participate in ISC 's future contests, forgetting this past event.

What I now propose is - Such an individual short story writing contest (not connected stories) should have limited time frame of two or three hrs only. The word limit could be within 200/250 words. I request Vandana to organize a contest on a trial basis. This can be conducted once in a quarter.

My regret is - Many active members did not participate in this contest, while we had 23 participants in thread a day challenge contest. If the number was more, it would be very interesting.

Once again, I thank Madam Vandana for the contest with many twists. Well done, ME.

No life without Sun

The contest was well managed with all the twists and turns and thanks to Vandana Ma'am for that. Though it was a short story writing challenge within a stipulated time frame of 13 hours, those who have a packed schedule may find it a bit difficult to post the story in time as we have seen in the case of Monika Kushwaha. A suggestion to modify the time frame though it may sound advantageous to some of the participants.

Suppose the time frame is 10 hours from the posting of the announcement thread and there are five participants. The announcement thread is posted at 10:00 hrs. Write A has 10 hours to post the story and must submit it within 20:00 hrs. Writer B has to submit it within 6:00 hrs the next day and Writer C by 16:00 hrs in the afternoon and so on. Everybody can post their story before that but the main clock will be counted from the beginning when the contest is announced. Here you may say that some participants will get extra time because the time is already fixed at the beginning but the participants will be aware of the timeframe within which she/he has to post even before the contest starts. I do not know, in that case it may sound less challenging.

Sankalan

"Life is easier when you enjoy what you do"

The reason put forth by Monika is valid. It sometimes even those who are not working may not be find it convenient to hang on or hook up to the computer and may be having their own business to do. Even in my own case, I was stuck up in office work and didn't see the post of the mystery writer whose 'last word' would be the beginning of mine. When I got a doubt about the word limit due to swapping writing the stories, I posted it here and was unable to see the response till 8 PM in the night. Luckily my draft was ready by that time and reserved 10 words for the first sentence, I was able to post before time.

So I suggest the time frame to be maintained and fixed as per the announcement itself. Because the contest was expected to end by 2nd August if 13 hr slot is maintained by everyone. If some one posts his story earlier in similar future contest, he may be given some additional points so that the chain would continue with the same time frame. For ex. A has to post by 11 AM tomorrow but posted at 10 40 PM today, he can be given some additional points and B should be allowed to post his entry before 12 in the night as per his schedule. If B too finishes his work before 12 in the night (say 6 PM), then C should be allowed to post before 1 PM the next day and not 7 AM next day. Thus members like Monika won't be affected. Its my personal opinion as a member and nothing to do with my role as an Editor.

Regards,
    Jagdish

All the stories are well narrated by writers in making the e-book look elegant. The tricks and ideas used by the organiser were expressive. The time frame point may have to be considered as I too felt the heat but somehow managed to be back on track.

I agree with Jadish Patro related to the calculation of stipulated time constraints. The authors were on their tips to push the stories to the forum. I just had an idea, the story was created on the spot after checking the time frame. It was really a challenging contest to keep our words.

Lead the leader

It was indeed a fantastic contest. Thinking about the structure of a contest, putting it into a frame, designing the rules, connecting the participants and commencing a completely competitive yet educating contest is indeed a major task and can't be managed by a single person but Vandana Ma'am has done it in a manner that one can't find a dot of error or imperfections anywhere. I am impressed by the way she did it.
    Last Sunday I was taking an online competition of around 3000 students from all over India and I really found that it requires a complete teamwork to handle a competitive session. It's great Vandana ma'am that you managed it so well; I think your management has really something related to the post of Managing Director. A good manager indeed.

I would also like to add that I am not hurt by any remark. You all are seniors to me and I respect you all. Many a times you have appreciated me and my write ups and a small remark isn't going to loosen the bond I share with you all.
    I apologize to Umesh sir, indeed an honorable person who has boosted my confidence with every post and reward of mine personally, if I sounded rude or harsh or incorrect under any circumstances even while giving a reason for being late. Umesh sir, kindly accept my apologies.

Vandana Ma'am I promise to participate in further competitions also. Your guidance and advices have always showered kindness. I still remember my starting years when I wasn't aware of posting a hyperlink and you did that for me many times and later on taught me the same personally.

To all other members, I have read your write ups and they are good. Jagdish sir, Sankalan sir thanks for understanding my point. This support gave me some precious warmth.

I once again congratulate Vandana ma'am for successful organisation and everyone else on being a part of a beautiful contest.

Let's enlighten paths with the ray of knowledge.
    Monika Kushwaha

I enjoyed the contest with my full spirit. I like the theme, the rules and surprises. It was a complete package to keep everyone indulged. Although the time restriction of 13 hours from the last submission was a bit tricky but then that is again a part of a contest. So, we should accept the way it is. For me also, there was a last-minute change and then I got the morning slot to submit my entry. Morning are always busy for working mothers who have to manage household chores, cooking, kid's online school and own office work. I tried my level best and submit my story within the time slot. To write and submit at our own convenience cannot be a contest and the time restriction was a real challenge.
    Padmini

Living & Learning- simultaneous processes!

Thanks for the various suggestions that are given for the timing for submission of entries and we'll keep it in mind for future such time-bound activities. For past e-book contests, we were always giving a full 24-hour time limit to the participants so that everyone had an entire day to come up with a story and submit. I simply wanted to do it from a new angle for this contest since I consider it boring to have it in the same exact manner every time! Maybe we'll go back to the 24-hour time frame since that would suit everyone.

By the way, there was no thought in my mind to let the contest end by 2nd August, by the time friendship day came around. It just happened naturally and full credit to the participants for that!

I found the contest very challenging. Many thanks to ME Vandana for conducting the story contest.

Well, I would like to highlight one point. The working ladies are not exceptions because the ladies, especially the homemakers, are always in working mode. The only difference is some get paid, and some remain unpaid and unacknowledged. Due to the pandemic situation, I think the unpaid housewives are the most burdened lot. For them, it's equally troublesome to squeeze out time from their regular task at hand. I found it tough to adjust my timing but somehow managed it. There can be various causes for failing to submit a write-up on time such as illness, family emergency and many more. We all have to keep in mind the unforeseen difficulties. I request the earning ladies to use their position as a plus point and not a weakness. You are lucky to get an opportunity to prove your mettle in the employment sector, whereas numerous qualified ladies gave up their ambition to work for reasons better known to them. I loved Padmini's point of view that contest cannot be held according to the convenience of the participants, then it doesn't remain a contest. So, we have to gear up to any challenges given to us. Let's be prepared for any situation, sometimes it will be easy, while at some point in time a bit difficult. Let us all make it happen every time.

shampasaid

I really enjoy the contest. I was the first member to register and take the three advantages and like them most. It was the first time for me to start any story writing contest but I took it as a challenge and started at my level best.

I want to thank Vandana madam to conduct such a nice and smooth contest and for suspense and thrill between the contest. Waiting for such types of the contest in future too.

Honesty is the best policy.

We are closing this thread now and will announce the winners once the jury members have completed their reviews and discussion of the entries. Thanks once again to all the participants and for your feedback.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.