You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellaneous

ISCian forgot to remember the Kargil Vijay Diwas yesterday

My dear fellow ISCian,
    Jai Hind.
    Yesterday 26th July was Kargil Vijay Diwas. A day to pay homage to those who lost their lives during the Kargil war. Yesterday was the 21st anniversary of Kargil Vijay Diwas.

It is unfortunate that No ISCian including me thought of this day and raised a thread.

Better late than never. Let us observe two minutes of silence after reading this thread, individually, sincerely.

Kindly acknowledge and respond to this thread with few words about our martyrs of the Kargil war.
    Jai Hind.

@My 27th-day (Last) thread beyond ISC's 13th Birthday challenging contest.
    You have mentioned it rightly that none of the members of ISC posted a remembering message on the Kargil Diwas.
    I had posted on my Facebook wall but as I have been in-active on ISC for many years I missed it.
    I remember this war as there were regular updates and my father used to keep on inquiring about the status of the war.
    The Kargil War took place between May and July of 1999 in Kargil district of Jammu and Kashmir, at the Line of Control.
    The same year our Indian Airlines plane was hijacked to Kandahar in Afghanistan. It was also an incident that shook the nation. I remember is as I was much disturbed by the news of the killing of an Indian in the plane who was returning with his newly wedded wife after honeymoon.
    At war, our soldiers die it is painful but this incident was more disturbing when you are at peace and some terrorist terminates the life of your loved one.
    I salute to all the martyrs who have laid their lives for our country in war or even peace times.

Regards,
    Nadeem Naqvi

World without God is Zero without One!

Operation Vijay started from 8 May until 26 July.
    I am very sorry that there was no discussion on this subject yesterday
    I pay my respects to all those martyrs who sacrificed their lives while smiling and protecting their motherland India. To those who sacrificed themselves for our future today, it is also a consolation to the families of those martyrs. Wars are fought with the spirit of courage, sacrifice, patriotism, and duty, and in our India, there is no less of these spirit-filled youth.

The real heroes, who sacrificed everything on the motherland, is no longer among us, but those memories will live forever in our hearts…

I salute all those martyrs.
    Jai Hind

Swati Sharma

Keep your Face to the SunShine

Yes. Yesterday I opened a thread on Parents day. But I have forgotten to open a thread on this topic. Yesterday there are many messages related to this on WhatsApp and Facebook. I pay my respects to all the people who sacrificed their lives in this war and given us a peaceful life without getting affected because of the war. We all should keep them in our memories forever. I pray to God to give peace to all those martyrs. It is our minimum responsibility to pay our respects to them every moment and I salute them.
    drrao
    always confident

Frankly speaking when things are happening so fast as we are receiving the bad news of known people affected corona positive, we forget to give attention to daily routines as our thoughts would be with the suffering persons. Why we are more worried because we cannot help them morally or physically but just to hear about the news and pray for their speedy recovery. In one such case the mother, father were moved to quarantine center leaving the young children to mend their own way. When such things are happening we tend to forget what is happening in India and what day is observed today. Anyway we are all duty bound to pay our respects and salute to all the martyrs of Kargil war who fought with valor and courage and brought the pride to the country. India is always indebted to all those Kargil warriors.
    K Mohan @ Moga
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

Though belated but I also pay my respect and salute to the warriors of the Kargil war. The memory of the Kargil war, which took place in 1999, is still fresh in the memories of the people and the warriors who sacrificed their lives in it deserve our sincere prayers and regards.
    Knowledge is power.

Thanks for reminding us. I pay homage and reverence to all these brave people who guard our boarders, especially, those who sacrificed their lives while fighting against enemies.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.