You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Winners

Thread of the Week contest - 19th to 25th July '20- Winners!

With a repeated request to the members to conceive and convey your ideas with a little more attention and seriousness, we are now announcing the winners of the Thread of the Week contest for the week 19th to 25th July '20.

Winner

Mamatha is the winner for this week for her thread It is wrong to say that you need not to have any expectations in relationship.

The Special Prizes goes to-

Deepti Shriram for her thread Which grief is hard to tackle with- Death or betrayal of loved ones and

Arafatuzzafar for the thread Crime and the young generation.

The winner will receive a cash reward of Rs 60/- and 60 points and the special prize winners will receive Rs 40/- and 40 points.

Friends, please join me in congratulating the winners.
    Congratulations to the winner Mamatha and the two Special Prizes winners Deepti Shriram and Arafatuzzafar for being announced the winners of the Thread of the Week contest from 19th to 25th July '20. Keep up the good work, be active and keep on posting such good contents.
    “The most important thing in life is to learn how to give out love, and to let it come in." — Morrie Schwartz

This is to covey my congratulations to all the winners of Thread of the Week contest 19th to 25th July '20. The threads selected are good threads and deserve the awards. I wish the winners will continue their good work and win many more awards in the coming weeks.
    drrao
    always confident

Congratulation to all winners....
    Swati Sharma

Keep your Face to the SunShine

Heartiest congratulations to Mamatha, Deepti Sriram and Arafatuzzafar. Well done. Keep up your good work and continue to win many more TOW awards and special prizes. All the Best and God Bless.
    No life without Sun

Congratulations to all the winners of the Thread of the Week contest. The topics of the threads are presented in a nice way that entails a good discussion. My best wishes to all the winners and hope they will continue posting interesting threads in the coming days.
    Sankalan

"Life is easier when you enjoy what you do"

Congratulations to Mamatha for winning the TOW award. The thread has beautifully expressed the bitter truth. I also extend my best wishes to both the special prize winners in the same contest. Keep writing and keep winning!
    Padmini

Living & Learning- simultaneous processes!

In spite of 15 days hectic forum posting schedule, there were some very good threads posted by the members during the week 19-25 July, 2020 and now the winners are announced. I wish all the best and congratulate Mamatha, Deepti Shriram, and Arafatuzzafar for their respective awards.
    Knowledge is power.

The most awaited winners for the thread of the week contest. Congratulations to all members for continuing to raise threads, motivated by the fortnight -a thread a day challenge. Special wishes to Mamatha and other special prize winners.
    Lead the leader

I heartily congratulate all the members who have won the weekly awards for the week 19th to 25th July'20 in the respective categories for their outstanding posts. Well done and keep contributing.
    Thoughts exchanged is knowledge gained.

My hearty congratulations to Mamatha for winning the thread of the week contest 19th to 25 July 2020. I also want to congratulate Ms Deepti Shriram and Mr Arafatuzzafar for winning the special prizes. All the best and keep it up.
    Honesty is the best policy.

My hearty congratulations to the winner Mamatha for her best thread which eventually been awarded and appreciation to the two special prize winners Deepti Shriram and Arafatuzzafar.
    K Mohan @ Moga
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

The cash rewards and points to the winners have been credited.
    “It is better to change an opinion than to persist in the wrong one." – Socrates

ISC- Thanks a lot for giving me this pleasant surprise. Such awards encourage us to improve our writing skills.
    Thanks to all members.

Congratulations to the winner Mamatha and the Special Prizes winners Deepti Shriram and Arafatuzzafar for the Thread of the Week contest from 19th to 25th July 2020. Well done. I wish they will continue their good work and win more prizes in upcoming contests.

Congratulations to Mamatha for winningthe TOW contest 19th to 25th July '20.
    Congratulations to the Special Prize winners: Deepti Shriram and Arafatuzzalar.

I congratulate all the winners of the TOW contest. Starting meaningful threads is a challenge, and all three of you have done it superbly. Keep it up!
    shampasaid

Congratulations to Mamatha for winning the top prize of the best thread of the week of 19th to 25th July. Also, glad to see her back after a gap and hope there are more active contributions from her in her renewed innings. Congratulatory wishes, too, to Deepti Shriram and Arafatuzzafar for their special prize awards. Well done!
    When you make a commitment, you create hope. When you keep a commitment you create trust! ~ John C. Maxwell

Congratulations to Mamatha for being declared as the winner of the Thread of the week contest. I also congratulate the special prize winners Deepti Shriram and Arafatuzzafar.
    Regards
    Rizwan

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.